Official 2011 Track & Field Thread: Diamond League (Brussels) Bolt 9.76 & Blake 19.26

roll.gif
at Walter Dix as he crossed the line, he was furious, and stormed out.

roll.gif
at Walter Dix as he crossed the line, he was furious, and stormed out.

Having seen the race i actually feel bad for Dix. Blake just came in and totally disrespected his craft. Took over a second off his seasons best!
laugh.gif

I'm no expert but his turn looked raggedy compared to Dix ...but the speed endurance
sick.gif

Olympic final  if all these guys are 100%

Bolt
Blake
Dix
Gay...

30t6p3b.gif

Having seen the race i actually feel bad for Dix. Blake just came in and totally disrespected his craft. Took over a second off his seasons best!
laugh.gif

I'm no expert but his turn looked raggedy compared to Dix ...but the speed endurance
sick.gif

Olympic final  if all these guys are 100%

Bolt
Blake
Dix
Gay...

30t6p3b.gif

Blake's turn and start were terrible. It's his last 100 (which could've been the fastest in 200 history) which is why he ran so fast. If he had a good start and solid turn he would've broken Usain's record.

A healthy Olympic final of...

Bolt
Blake
Gay
Dix
Spearmon
Lemaitre
Edward

30t6p3b.gif

Blake's turn and start were terrible. It's his last 100 (which could've been the fastest in 200 history) which is why he ran so fast. If he had a good start and solid turn he would've broken Usain's record.

A healthy Olympic final of...

Bolt
Blake
Gay
Dix
Spearmon
Lemaitre
Edward

30t6p3b.gif

/\ i think son woulda had the WR if he got out the blocks better... u can tell even he was shocked by the time tho...

/\ i think son woulda had the WR if he got out the blocks better... u can tell even he was shocked by the time tho...

Them Jamaicans are soooo deep.  Just when Dix thought it was safe.............. 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Them Jamaicans are soooo deep.  Just when Dix thought it was safe.............. 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

How's Travis Padgett been running? While running track for Gardner-Webb a couple years ago I was sitting right next to his short !+@ during study hall in the library and didn't know who he was at the time. 
laugh.gif
 He was looking at houses on the computer in all Adidas from head to toe.

How's Travis Padgett been running? While running track for Gardner-Webb a couple years ago I was sitting right next to his short !+@ during study hall in the library and didn't know who he was at the time. 
laugh.gif
 He was looking at houses on the computer in all Adidas from head to toe.

I'll make a 2012 thread towards the end of the month when there's a proper season schedule out.

I'll make a 2012 thread towards the end of the month when there's a proper season schedule out.

Jeremy Wariner was at my track meet this pass Saturday. Crazy seeing him in person run.
Was warming up right next to him. Didnt bother dude tho

Jeremy Wariner was at my track meet this pass Saturday. Crazy seeing him in person run.
Was warming up right next to him. Didnt bother dude tho

Back
Top Bottom