OFFICIAL 2012 LOS ANGELES DODGERS THREAD : 68-58 Dodgers/BoSox complete minimal trade

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

562 you still on that white girl diet?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
If only that were an option!
Still at it dude, at 219 right now. Trying to get down to 200. I WANT to get to 198, i've given myself til Thanksgiving for that big goal. Hopes dude, hopes!

@$%% Colletti. @$%% URIBE!

Yasel Puig signed. 

http://losangeles.dodgers.mlb.com/n...0628&content_id=34081436&vkey=news_la&c_id=la

Too bad we can't plug him in immediately
laugh.gif

i mean it would be good if he could play asap and be good. but we need some good +%* talent in the minors for a future

once these injuries are all cleared up i'm sure the dodgers will emerge as one of the powerhouse clubs again

roll.gif
wow

Poor Tolleson, hardly ever gets the call to pitch, the rare occasions he does, things like this happen.

Instagram being down #@#%@! up my night
laugh.gif

Olney reporting Lee said he won't come. Beautiful.

One dumb situation avoided, another on the horizon.

Phils talking Hamels. STAY AWAY! Wait til the offseason, +%#! giving up anything. THIS TEAM IS BASURA, proceed as such!

It is pointless to go after Hamels, and giving up valued prospects in the process, when this team isn't really built to contend.  On top of that, it's no secret that he wants to come back home.
It was a good run, fast start, but any Dodger fan with a little bit of knowledge knew it wasn't going to last.

You get Hamels, you still don't have power at the corners, you're leadoff man and SS is clearly not ready.

Let this team make a run with what it has and go in on Hamels and Wright in the off season.  Along with a veteran SS.

Carlos Lee - Dodged a major bullet, 
laugh.gif

The farm system is bottom 15 since it's been drained the past 3-4 years with awful trades.  Can't "go all in" with this team.  The core will be together for 3-4 years in their prime (Kershaw, Ethier, Kemp), build around it.

BISON!

1-1 in the late innings... I thought for sure we were gonna lose again. BISON!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom