OFFICIAL 2012 LOS ANGELES DODGERS THREAD : 68-58 Dodgers/BoSox complete minimal trade

I feel this is going to happen...
I feel we claimed J Upton too :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I was looking for the Dubai fella storming on the female reporter .gif :lol: :smokin

AGon scratched

6:04pm: Adrian Gonzalez has been scratched from the Red Sox's lineup and has been summoned from the dugout into the clubhouse along with Nick Punto, according to Alex Speier of WEEI.com (via Twitter).

562, don't hide your excitement, jk. :lol: This is the most animated I've seen you. Good ****.

If they get crawford, what happens to Victorino? Assuming Ethier is staying put :nerd:

Last edited:
562, don't hide your excitement, jk. :lol: This is the most animated I've seen you. Good ****.
If they get crawford, what happens to Victorino? Assuming Ethier is staying put :nerd:

I've had goosebumps since I saw this break on MLBNetwork :lol: :smh:

This ownership makes 0 sense, but I love it

Vic is an FA in two months, plug in Crawford there and call up Puig when he's ready :wow: :wow:

6:15pm: The Red Sox and Dodgers are currently reviewing medical records, according to Alex Speier of WEEI.com (via Twitter). The deal would include De La Rosa, Loney, Sands, Ivan DeJesus Jr., and a top prospect, according to Gordon Edes of ESPNBoston.com (Twitter link).

I'm okay with this...

Im way more ok with that deal!

I think a majority of us have always envisioned Adrian in Dodger blue.

The marketing / PR for him in L.A makes more $en$e here than in boston.

Gonzales should've been a Dodger two years ago.

Two deals in place, one with Crawford one without. If Rubby is tossed in I hope we don't end up with Crawford.

If Crawford ends up coming, doesn't affect Victorino since Crawford will be out until at least the All Star Break.

Money ain't a thang... FINALLY!

Crazy amount of lineups you can come up with...

LF Victorino
2B Ellis
CF Kemp
1b Gonzales
RF Ethier
3B Ramirez
SS Cruz
C Ellis

LF Victorino
SS Gordon
CF Kemp
1b Gonzales
RF Ethier
3b Ramirez
2b Ellis
C Ellis

LF Victorino
2b Ellis
CF Kemp
1b Gonzales
RF Ethier
3b Ramirez
C Ellis
SS Gordon

... endless. Honestly, just feels good not having Loney at first anymore. The salt from Giants fans via text is crazy...

6:38pm: Pitcher Allen Webster will go to the Red Sox in the trade, a source tells Jon Paul Morosi of FOX Sports (via Twitter).

Hurts, but meh

I really don't care We keep Lee and they showed us today that they will spend money. :smokin

Loney gone

Last edited:
I wasn't high on Webster, project with high ceiling/upside...but project.

Wish all of them the best, Red Sox haven't secured rights to Beckett. Needs to approve due to 10-5.

Crazy part is we'll have Hanley Ramirez and Josh Beckett, two huge players in the deal that turned the fortunes of the Boston Red Sox.

It's banter, not malicious. Giant fans think they got the division locked up with their small lead. Sodium levels are high amongst the Halloween crowd.

They swept us, big deal, we swept them. Eye for an eye and we are both blind, except they forgot they got swept at AT&T.

Molly Knight ‏@molly_knight
Just received this text from an NL East player: Dude...the Dodgers are out of control!! The new Yankees! Place to be

David Wright :nerd: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom