OFFICIAL 2012 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (FINALS! 4-1) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoelstra is getting outcoached at this point. Thibs personnel subs are on POINT.
- no Jones/Cole/Harris

- Bron logging way too many minutes, without his defense, we fall in a hole. He has to find a way to spell Bron without seeing an opponent outburst. Although, I did like him staying with Bron on the 2nd team subs, Wade has been lacking there.

so we got 3 all stars being KILLED by a bunch of backups...OK. there has to be a point when bron or wade just realize they aren't going anywhere until they take things into their own hands. Force the issue man, don't let the ronnie brewers, luol dengs, kyle korvers, cj watsons beat you.

Spoelstra might need to go after this year. This is extremely frustrating.

Bron & Wade are my favorite players but honestly they need to step up in clutch

All I can do is shake my head right now... We deserved to lose today after that pitiful performance

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Spoelstra might need to go after this year. This is extremely frustrating.

Perfect post + sn combo
laugh.gif

James Jones needs all of Mike Millers minutes

And Spolstra is getting out coach and his rotations are horrible.

I still can't believe we scored only 2 free throws in OT. I hope we do play against the Knicks in the first round, this team doesn't deserve a easy opponent the way they've been playing lately.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

good game...see y'all next week....

Excellent game fam .... Heat family no need to panic, show frustration of course but ... No need to panic

That free throw should have sealed it....smh. Come on Bron! Im disappointed in the lose but oh well. When the Play Offs come it will be No Mercy.

Broken record but Bron really needs that post game to take his game and the Heat to the next level.

And attack from the post, not just settle for fadeaways like Kerr mentioned.

Originally Posted by Remi23

Can someone tell me why Cole didn't play at all?

He has been very inefficient. Opposing coaches have him scouted and he can't do anything while in the game. The only thing he has been managing to do is penetrate with nowhere to go and miss jumpers. I hope he breaks out of his slump before playoff time, he could really provide a spark.

The thing about Cole is that he only knows one gear right now, and thats to play fast. He needs to play more under control and stop penetrating with no where to pass or shoot.

Also, Spoelstra needs to find a way to keep his players engaged in the games. Yes, they get paid millions to play, but a good coach keeps going back to his players. Cole just needs confidence. Last year in the finals, he sat and watched as Lebron knowingly stood in the corner.

I like his energy, but as a coach, you gotta at least attempt to get your guys some confidence. At this point, James Jones probably doesn't know where he stands, neither does the rest of the bench. It's pretty frustrating watching Lebron go the entire 2nd half and expect him to deliver in the clutch. Beginning of season, good ball movement and great activity on defense. Pace took a toll, now we are forced to use a halfcourt offense. Carlisle outcoached Spoelstra last year, he must know that he's on the hot seat, even with Riley backing him recently.
With Miami, we keep hoping they will hit that switch, but I think his team has legitimate personnel and X's/O's issues. 

I know most people will focus on the Lebron missed free throw but IMO Miami didn't play well enough to win that game and losing the game was better than winning it in the ling run. A win would mask the problems that Miami needs to address if they want to win it all this year. From an outsider, it is clear that Miami's defense and poor production from its role players are the main problems. Chicago is a great team with/without Rose but their role players do something Miami's doesn't and that's hit open shots on a consistent basis. Mike Miller, Battier, Haslem, Cole, and Chalmers are getting fantastic looks that they aren't knocking down. If you compare the first half of the season to now, you'll notice that guys like Miller were hitting open shots all the time which took a ton of pressure off of Wade and Lebron. I've always believed that the main difference last year between Miami and Dallas was that Dallas' role players stepped up and hit clutch shots every game.

lebron and wade need more confidence in the rest of their players. the rest of the team needs to practice more shooting open shots. bosh missed some foolish high percentage shots. come on team.

If the Heat want to win the ship this cant be the box score:

STARTERS MIN FGM-A 3PM-A FTM-A OREB DREB REB AST STL BLK TO PF PTS
Chris Bosh, PF 41 8-16 0-1 4-6 1 7 8 2 0 4 0 1 +5 20
LeBron James, SF 47 11-24 3-6 5-7 1 5 6 5 1 1 4 1 -1 30
Udonis Haslem, PF 11 2-2 0-0 0-0 0 3 3 0 1 0 0 0 +17 4
Dwyane Wade, SG 41 10-21 0-0 1-2 0 5 5 4 2 2 2 3 +11 21
Mario Chalmers, PG 28 2-7 0-1 0-1 1 2 3 3 2 0 3 4 -15 4
BENCH MIN FGM-A 3PM-A FTM-A OREB DREB REB AST STL BLK TO PF PTS
Mike Miller, SG 29 1-9 1-3 0-0 2 4 6 2 1 0 3 2 -9 3
Shane Battier, SF 31 1-2 0-0 0-0 0 2 2 1 2 0 2 0 -34 2
Ronny Turiaf, C 30 0-0 0-0 0-0 5 3 8 0 0 1 3 4 -17 0
Joel Anthony, C 7 1-1 0-0 0-0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 1 -7 2