OFFICIAL 2012 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (FINALS! 4-1) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHOUTOUTS TO OUR HEAT BROTHER YOUNGTRIZ ..... ALSO CAN'T FORGET THE HOMIE TUNNELVISION'S BIRTHDAY THAT PASSED A WHILE AGO AS WELL. WE HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEAT FAMILY!!!!

THANKS FAM
pimp.gif
 I CELEBRATED WITH A GAME 7 SHOWING OUT THERE IN MIA.
 GREAT TIME
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!

16 MORE PLZ!

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

HEAT FAMILY CHECK IN!!!!!
Checking in for the first time in a while. 
WE CHAMPIONS NOW!!!!!!.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 It's gonna be a great summer

Congrats to all the Heat Fans! I don't care who you're a fan of. Tonight's game was the epitome of team basketball. Respect due.

Not going to be able to watch ESPN for a while now. Can't even say I am happy for the Heat with the way they won. But my biggest bone to pick is and always will be with that crooked +#+ comissioner David Stern. Dude has the nerve to sit there on national television to act like he has so much integrity. But he has never done anything to show the integrity of the NBA, if anything he has done nothing but repeatedly show why the league is one of the most corrupt in sports.

Congrats to Triz, mrcool, heat, bdis and the rest of yall who've been riding pre-July 7th 2010. Yall live it up bruhs. South FL is going to be unbearable for me now
laugh.gif
May just go to the parade if it's on Sat in my Laker jersey.

airblaster503 wrote:
Not going to be able to watch ESPN for a while now. Can't even say I am happy for the Heat with the way they won. But my biggest bone to pick is and always will be with that crooked +#+ comissioner David Stern. Dude has the nerve to sit there on national television to act like he has so much integrity. But he has never done anything to show the integrity of the NBA, if anything he has done nothing but repeatedly show why the league is one of the most corrupt in sports.

YEAHHHHHHH!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Congrat to h3at, triz, mrcool, bdis, Rolaholic and the rest of you Heat fans.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Congrat to h3at, triz, mrcool, bdis, Rolaholic and the rest of you Heat fans.
pimp.gif

Much respect Toine! Truly appreciate the words my dude as always. Classy and top notch and kept it in perspective for our squad since the decision 2 summers ago! One Love fam!

Back
Top Bottom