OFFICIAL 2012 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (FINALS! 4-1) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lawd
smokin.gif

I am loving that mid-post, face-up, setshot by LeBron. There's some 'in between' game that people (morons) refer to that he supposedly lacks.

Good game. They are looking good after 1 game . LBJ and Wade on their usual grinds. Norris Cole is impressive and it's only his 1st game. Things are looking up.

Lebron's jumper looked MONEY today.

Dwade looks like he's struggling a bit, but still scored 20+ points.

Gonna be a great year to be a heat fan.

pimp.gif

Quite Frankly I'm not surprised ..... they worked hard in training camp considering the shortened season and the Mavs are heavily depleted. Nevertheless a great showing by the squad. On to the next with one goal at mind!

My Heat family is back tho I see 
pimp.gif

Flawless Victory. Bench was fantastic today. Especially Haslem and Cole. Wait till Mike Miller comes back!
memes-just-the-toy-i-wanted.jpg

thank you Miami for this X-mas beat down !!!!
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

something looks off with bosh game right now ...
ohwell.gif

Norris will take rio's spot if he doesn't take care of the rock ... and did i see Joel Anthony catch a oop ?
eek.gif

great win

^yeah, this dude norris was a great pickup..
but chris bosh is straight up deadweight. i've just about had it with this guy.
he has got to be the most overpaid, overrated athlete in sports.

pretty darn good first showing. dallas did look like they were sleepwalkin most of the game. looked real real good on the defensive end. ima big cole fan 4 life !!!!!! the tip-alley-oop from Bron to Wade was unreal , ifya watch it a few times in a row in slow motion yer jaw ends up on the ground, amazing

d wade as gracious and classy in victory as he has ever been in defeat ..... "forget the revenge thing" D WADE FOR PRESIDENT !

mia vs ny in the e conf finals will be beyond belief CANT WAIT !

After digesting that first game it is clear the emphasis is on defense. It seemed like every other play down the court for the Mavs was a turnover caused by help defense. Mario Chalmers actually played great defense and made a lot of key steals that set up our fast break... BUT despite this he still he had too many turnovers.

LeBron: He played a great overall game. Defense was superb and offense was money. He seems to look more comfortable taking the ball on the block to post the ball up.

Wade: He also played a great overall game as well, but was a little sloppy at times. He will clean this up as the season progresses.

Bosh: Did not let the game come to him. He forced the issue too much and as a result didn't play his regular game. This will get better throughout the season as he gets more comfortable and stop thinking out there.

Cole: Showed some great flashes of his court vision and ability to break down defenders. Right now its clear he is trying to get comfortable with his role and wanting to play solid defense while setting up other players. Once he gets comfortable tho.... lights out. This kid can flat out score the ball.

Overall, the Heat played great and looked hungry. They still have to learn to play better with a lead, but like Spo always says, "its a process." We also looked great on the boards and were flying everywhere to put the ball back in the hoop.
One point of emphasis that bothers me as well is our size. We are also not that "small" team that analyst keep clamoring about. I look for them to gradually work in Curry/Gladness/Pittman at key spots deeper in the season. We definitely have to tools to compete many "bigger" teams in the league.

Competition
As for the Knicks... What do I need to say, they are still soft. They are a long way away from beating the Heat in a 7 game series. Although greatly improved, they still lack a true point guard and a defensive identity.

The Bulls looks pretty good and should continue there success from last season, but they look like more of the same. A great defensive team who lives and dies by what Derrick Rose can do. Rip Hamilton is great pickup, but I don't think he can get them over the Miami Heat hump.

The Celtics look okay so far despite their 1st game loss. They have a lot of new faces to work in and with Paul Pierce out, they will struggle early on. They will still be in the playoff picture, but its clear they are a long way from their Championship form.

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

IM CHEERING FOR THE HEAT BUT [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]PICKIN UP SUGAR SWEE BLACK GASOL WAS A BIG MISTAKE[/color]

After one bad game you discount the great play he showed last season and the other 8 seasons he's played in the league.

And the last time I checked Pau Gasol was one of the most skilled Big Men in the league. Get this nonsense out of here

But despite thank thanks for the support homie
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom