OFFICIAL 2012 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (FINALS! 4-1) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was the right play at the wrong time. Dude was killing it in the 4th. I would rather have a hot Lebron take a contested shot than a struggling UD contested shot. He needs to take that shot. Let's be cereal here. Plus he just made a ridiculous contested shot in which he was off balance with about 23 secs left, why not take the last shot? I'm not hating so don't try to spin it that way.

I thought LeBron was gonna shoot it with the way the was playing. He was bringing us back

Haslem was open and should have hit that though

I hate LeBron just as much as the next man, but even I have to say that that was one of the best games I've ever seen him play, wade just choked. 

Originally Posted by knightngale

Udonis's shot was contested. Even with the double team Lebron's shot is more likely to go in. 
tired.gif
 I agree. It was a weak double just like the ASG. The smart decision was for him to do what he had to do to win the game on his own. He's the best player in the world. The ball is infinitely more likely to go in if it's coming off of his hands. He wants to put in the effort for the comeback then he has to finish the job. I hate to support selfishness but it is what it is.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

After watching the post game interview it appears that his usual frustration and disappointment is turning into something else...
mad.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

It was the right play at the wrong time. Dude was killing it in the 4th. I would rather have a hot Lebron take a contested shot than a struggling UD contested shot. He needs to take that shot. Let's be cereal here. Plus he just made a ridiculous contested shot in which he was off balance with about 23 secs left, why not take the last shot? I'm not hating so don't try to spin it that way.
Same thing I said. Dude has the ability to make contested shots. It doesn't matter if he was doubled. You can't be on god mode all 4th quarter and then when the last shot comes decide you want to be a disciple. And the worst part about it is that he's let it become a thing now. All the external pressure to take the shot could effect the Heat down the line.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Udonis's shot was contested.

A player that is 5 inches shorter than you raising a hand 5 feet away from you is no contention whatsoever:

qqpuhk.png

In retrospect, knowing that Haslem missed the shot, obviously LeBron should've shot it. Still, when the future isn't known, any player on the Heat roster getting an open jumper other than Joel Anthony is than either LeBron or Wade taking a contested shot. Or Bosh had he played. It's not Haslem's shooting that cost the Heat the game, but his rebounding... or the lack of it.

Haslem & Wade have won a title but the main ones who made mistakes inn this game that lead to a Heat lost
Lebron got to much trust in Wade and his teammates if you ask me he don't need to pass to Wade nor Haslem when he the best in the NBA
Wade basketball iq was gone at the end of this game committing 2 dumb fouls & missing a big free throw
Wade free throw shooting is awful at the end of games and been like that for years
Lebron need to stop deferring to Wade he ain't clutch as he use to be

Bron my dude but he hit a long 2 from the same spot a couple minutes before. he's gotta take that shot.

You don't bank on Haslem for anything but a dunk in that situation.

Still, either way he gets roasted if it doesn't fall
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

They will blame the Tatanic sinking on Lebron, so all of this blame him is the usual.
Would I have wanted bron to take the shot, YES, Was the play he did a good play, YES IT VERY WELL WAS, and Haslem should have hit that shot.

but i agree, with him being hot Bron should have just taken the shot, make or miss, even while he was being doubled, he had the hot hand.
Even with him not taking the shot, this guy is having an AMAZING season, with 2 other stars on his team.....smh

Lebron should have taken the last shot at it but it's over guys. Lets move on. It's Only one game guys and it's no big deal. Lakers next! GO HEAT!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good morning guys.

I've been having a classic Miami party weekend so sadly I've missed the fallout here

from Friday but today should be a good day of hoops.

No Bosh for today's game, Laker fans should be feeling extra confident about that.

Haslem looked like straight garbage against the Jazz on Friday I can't see how he's going to do better against 7'0 Gasol.

Lakers already up in the first .... These games are about momentum at this point in this shortened season. I remember last year watching them play this overconfidently due to going on extended win streaks. Granted we lost on Friday, I still feel that we're poised to make another outstanding run into the playoffs ... The whole LeBron clutch issue is played in my opinion and isn't something I even entertain in conversations anymore

Wade's game has drastically changed since Bron has joined the team. I remember when he wasn't afraid to take shots with both hands on the ball. Now he's very passive and loves throwing up one handed runners.

If this team doesn't turn it up I predict a 15+ point blowout.

DWade definitely let his team down today. He's got to change his "I'm fouled all the time" mindset and play like how he's capable of playing pre-Lebron and Bosh.

Also Bosh is sorely missed this game.

Back
Top Bottom