OFFICIAL 2012 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (FINALS! 4-1) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man the series thread is nothing but 20+ pages of complaining
sick.gif
. Anyway,hard fought win
pimp.gif
. Indy is NOT gonna just roll over. Bosh should be good for Tuesday. Off to Tuesday.
What happened to all the 4th quarter jokes? 
nerd.gif

The Pacers are a VERY Good team...i never expected this series to be easy, i still say we take it in 5.
This was a good game. Lebron and Wade took over, and the rest of the team played very good defense!
Rest up Bosh, Wade and Bron can win game 2 for us, you can come back in game 3.

^

Lower abdominal strain apparently,should be good to go for game 2 if it isn't severe. I hope it's not severe cause if it is we might be in some trouble. The bench barely did anything.Wade and Bron won this game in the 4th but we can't always depend on them. The bench needs to step up if we're hoping to win this series.

Laker fans in the other thread rooting hard for the Heat to lose but they have a tough matchup with a team that's much better then them in OKC.

Either way good win by us, hopefully we come out harder for all 4 quarters rather then just the 2nd half. News is Bosh is out for Tuesdays game. Anthony and Turiaf played well today, we need that intensity and effort from those two throughout the playoffs.

Heat fans should be rooting for the Lakers to come out of the West instead of the Thunder and Spurs. It would be an easy sweep. 

Originally Posted by knightngale

Heat fans should be rooting for the Lakers to come out of the West instead of the Thunder and Spurs. It would be an easy sweep. 

Haaa your methodology intrigues me as always fam 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dude has no faith in his squad

Good win by the team no doubt ... started off incredibly slow and disinterested but Bron and Wade finished strong. Excellent effort today by both Turiaf and Anthony as well. Keeping West at bay.

Good win. With Bosh's injury, Lebron will definitely see more time at the 4. Hopefully, we can get our shooters going.

Granger and George won't score good the whole series because they have to hold Bron and wade and that takes alot out of you on the other end

^^ there's no need for him to rush back from his injury. All he needs to do is rest up and get all the treatment he needs for the Celtics series and be 100% for the finals. Having Bosh injuried is a "blessing in disguise" for coach Spo and the team, now Spo has to utilize Turief and Anthony more and those guys have to step up there intensity and effort. Both big men are way better at defense then Bosh and play more rugged and crash the boards better. Look for Wade and Bron to push there level of play similar to how they played in the 2nd half of yesterday's game, knowing they're missing there all star PF they can't afford to play lackadaisical.

Originally Posted by roboski

^^ there's no need for him to rush back from his injury. All he needs to do is rest up and get all the treatment he needs for the Celtics series and be 100% for the finals. Having Bosh injuried is a "blessing in disguise" for coach Spo and the team, now Spo has to utilize Turief and Anthony more and those guys have to step up there intensity and effort. Both big men are way better at defense then Bosh and play more rugged and crash the boards better. Look for Wade and Bron to push there level of play similar to how they played in the 2nd half of yesterday's game, knowing they're missing there all star PF they can't afford to play lackadaisical.
Yea i feel that!
We need him for the Celtics..I dont understand where KG is getting all this confindence from with his shot, we need somebody to stay in front of him the whole time and not give him any room to shoot those weak jumpers he does. 

I agree that joal and Turiel have better d than Bosh, but I want Bosh to play his role in gettig this title too, I fdont want him on the bench looking in.
But yea he should get some rest, i hope that injury isnt bad at all.

Bosh will be out for a while with news being that it's a strain and not a tear .... good news either way, well, better news at least
laugh.gif
. I've said it since two summers ago, we aren't a potent and championship team without Bosh and still feel strongly about that. Having said that, he should remain rested until he's fully ready to come back.

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Bosh will be out for a while with news being that it's a strain and not a tear .... good news either way, well, better news at least
laugh.gif
. I've said it since two summers ago, we aren't a potent and championship team without Bosh and still feel strongly about that. Having said that, he should remain rested until he's fully ready to come back.

This is True.
But with the mindset Lebron has right now, I think right now, he would win the championship with the 08 Cleveland team.

Back
Top Bottom