Official 2012 NBA Draft Thread

Man dude really is an Ox. Just watched more youtube video of him, and he's the most NBA ready. Dude just %!%+% on everybody. Literally. In the backcourt with a outside 3, slashing to the paint, 17 foot jumper mid range is nice, and on the fastbreak - he's automatic.
Marcus Thornton.

..and that ain't a bad comparison 
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I'm going out on a limb and say I think Beal could possibly be the best talent out this draft; even win rookie of the year. 
Man dude really is an Ox. Just watched more youtube video of him, and he's the most NBA ready. Dude just %!%+% on everybody. Literally. In the backcourt with a outside 3, slashing to the paint, 17 foot jumper mid range is nice, and on the fastbreak - he's automatic. 

..and the greatest thing about that is he's only 19 
eek.gif
. Young boy is the truth.
laugh.gif
, youre judging him and his future off of a highlight video? #@+#
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Man dude really is an Ox. Just watched more youtube video of him, and
he's the most NBA ready. Dude just %!%+% on everybody. Literally. In the
backcourt with a outside 3, slashing to the paint, 17 foot jumper mid
range is nice, and on the fastbreak - he's automatic.
Marcus Thornton.

Von Wafer

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Kevin Cleveland said:
Marcus Thornton.

Von Wafer
Von Wafer is a horrible comparison...

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Marcus Thornton.

Von Wafer

Less explosive Eric Gordon

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Praying that the bros' Orlando and Casper get drafed...

if you mean casper ware I second that
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...LB state represent booooy. Dude has some of the quickest hands i've seen.

Originally Posted by solarius49

Bro, I feel the same way about Danny Granger. I love the guy, but he is preventing Paul George from playing at his natural spot

Tyreke or the 5 pick for Granger
smile.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Bro, I feel the same way about Danny Granger. I love the guy, but he is preventing Paul George from playing at his natural spot

smile.gif
I'll take either or bro.  I've been saying Granger to the Kings since the middle of the season.

smile.gif
I'll take either or bro.  I've been saying Granger to the Kings since the middle of the season.

We need to be GM's!

smile.gif

Lowry > Granger

Originally Posted by Bballkingsrule

smile.gif

Lowry > Granger
How about....... 
Tyreke for Granger

then we take the Rockets trade of Chuck +5 for Lowry + 16

Lowry

Thornton

Granger

JT(or whoever is at 16, Terrence Jones?)

DMC

Legooooo

Originally Posted by Bballkingsrule

Lowry > Granger
How about....... 
Tyreke for Granger

then we take the Rockets trade of Chuck +5 for Lowry + 16

Lowry

Thornton

Granger

JT(or whoever is at 16, Terrence Jones?)

DMC

Legooooo
that would definitely improve your squad alot, and fill a big need for the Pacers

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by quik1987

I thought Toronto was trying to get AI2

Sixers wanna do Iggy for #8, Calderon and Ed Davis...Raptors want the Sixers to include #15. I haven't heard anything new about it in close to a week so idk what the deal is with that now.
if you're the Sixers...WHY NOT DO THIS?
Because Rod Thorn is still somehow our GM.  Would have done this no hesitation. 

I'm going out on a limb and say I think Beal could possibly be the best talent out this draft; even win rookie of the year. 

eek.gif
Well we need to do whatever it takes to land him

You know I have been down with Beal since high school, but I really have a hard time calling anybody the next Ray Allen when they shot 34% from 3, I don't think there is any scenario unless one of Ray Allen's arms were broken that he shoots 34% from a shortened college s point line. 

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

eek.gif
Well we need to do whatever it takes to land him
I guess i just don't see it the way everyone else does.  Beal to me has a chance at being a bust.  As A Wiz fan I hope Cleveland trades up to get him at 2 and the wiz will be forced to take MKG (or T-Rob but we have too many big men as it is)

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

You know I have been down with Beal since high school, but I really have a hard time calling anybody the next Ray Allen when they shot 34% from 3, I don't think there is any scenario unless one of Ray Allen's arms were broken that he shoots 34% from a shortened college s point line. 

I think the comparison to Ray Allen is due to his shooting form - which is picture perfect. 

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

he had some freshman issues.  this guy's stroke is not one of a 34% shooter.  if he played his sophmore year i could see him at 45%

Back
Top Bottom