devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

laugh.gif
I wish

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Wait the Bulls are interested in Harrison Barnes?!?!?!

I'd rather take the luxury tax hit
30t6p3b.gif
where'd you see this, g?

We've had meetings with him... its on RealGM. Disgusting
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif
You know JR would rather trade Deng or Noah than to take the luxury tax hit.

This is why trading up to get Barnes is plausible; trading for the future while staying out of the luxury thanks to a rookie contract.

I have a feeling the Bulls' offseason will resemble a semi-rebuild mode.

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Wait the Bulls are interested in Harrison Barnes?!?!?!

I'd rather take the luxury tax hit
30t6p3b.gif
where'd you see this, g?

We've had meetings with him... its on RealGM. Disgusting
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I'd roll the dice and do it. Deng's salary is just too much and Chicago is already paying out one other exorbitant contract. Deng isn't an All-NBA wing. 

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Austin Rivers looks crazy pigeon-toed in the 7 Drill vid... 

I know some unsure dudes that and try do that @$%$ to make them look cute in front of inferior women..he definitely looks like one of them dudes.

Whaa?

^Me and Seymore Cakes were having a discussion bout the Kings and Bulls swapping players. But he would only part with Deng if the Kings gave up Evans and the 5th. And I wouldn't give up Evans and the 5th unless Noah or Gibson were tossed in with Deng
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Austin Rivers looks crazy pigeon-toed in the 7 Drill vid... 

I know some unsure dudes that and try do that @$%$ to make them look cute in front of inferior women..he definitely looks like one of them dudes.

Whaa?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Praise the lord

"There's no way Beal slips out of the top four," said one league source. The Cleveland Cavaliers will draft him if he's available at four.
— Alex Kennedy (@AlexKennedyNBA) June 19, 2012

Now maybe Harrison Barnes will workout for the Kings
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Praise the lord

"There's no way Beal slips out of the top four," said one league source. The Cleveland Cavaliers will draft him if he's available at four.
— Alex Kennedy (@AlexKennedyNBA) June 19, 2012

Now maybe Harrison Barnes will workout for the Kings
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lol seriously, I can not believe the highest possible pick that has worked out with the Kings has been Drummond and Henson.
The Kings have to hope Barnes or MKG drops, because if they get stuck with Beal, its gonna suck.

Even if Beal drops to 5, I hope Petrie has the brains to trade at least Thornton, Evans, or Beal away
laugh.gif

Obviously MKG would be the best fit but if Barnes drops to us I think the Kings grab him because I think he could definitely have a lot of talent, and should be the better pick than Drummond. Drummond is a project and it would be nice to see the Kings win some games next year haha.

Miles Plumlee will be a real solid backup big man for somebody that's gonna bring energy, rebounding, defense, some athleticism and not take stupid shots.....not sure how he "doesn't know how to play basketball". You want him to step out and shoot 3's?

Miles Plumlee will be a real solid backup big man for somebody that's gonna bring energy, rebounding, defense, some athleticism and not take stupid shots.....not sure how he "doesn't know how to play basketball". You want him to step out and shoot 3's?
no, I'd like to see him play like he has a functioning brain. He's not good. He couldn't even provide those things for a Duke team that lacked real NBA talent outside of his brother (up front, at least), why is he going to do it in the NBA? 

His guards were Austin Rivers, Seth Curry, Marcus Thorton and Andre Dawkins....not exactly the most unselfish players in the world. He did what they asked him to do though...rebound, bring energy, put in a few dunks and play defense. That's all they asked and I'm sure that's all his NBA team will ask. Not everybody is going to be superstars in the NBA, and teams (especially playoff teams around the end of the first round) need guys that know their role.

Did he actually play defense? I'm not asking for anything more than a role player in the 2nd round (if that) but I'd still rather have Davis, Drummond, Zeller, Moultrie, Ezeli, Melo, Leonard, O'Quinn, James and Sims as guys projected as 5's ahead of him.

His guards were Austin Rivers, Seth Curry, Marcus Thorton and Andre Dawkins....not exactly the most unselfish players in the world. He did what they asked him to do though...rebound, bring energy, put in a few dunks and play defense. That's all they asked and I'm sure that's all his NBA team will ask. Not everybody is going to be superstars in the NBA, and teams (especially playoff teams around the end of the first round) need guys that know their role.
I wish
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom