Official 2012 NBA Draft Thread

Originally Posted by woody2626

Cle reportedly turned down Verajao and the #24 for the #7.

I do that trade all day if im the cavs

Hmm, Idk man, it sounds good - but Varejao is loved in Cleveland; plus his work ethic is unmatched.

Bottom line though, I'd pull the trigger and make that move 9 times out of 10 if I'm Chris Grant.

Hopefully they can make that happen..

Kevin Cleveland wrote:

There's not really anyone I love for the Hornets at 10. I hope they keep shopping it. As of right now, Aminu is the starting (and only) small forward, so that's something to think about.

X also plays the three as well.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

I like Lillard, but I would just so much rather have a more pure point guard long-term. And I love Henson, but I don't know how I would feel about pairing the two. Not sure he makes it to 10, anyway.

There's not really anyone I love for the Hornets at 10. I hope they keep shopping it. As of right now, Aminu is the starting (and only) small forward, so that's something to think about.

And if the Cavs take Barnes with Kidd-Gilchrist falling into their laps, management deserves front row seats to the Heat ring ceremony.

I'd consider Perry Jones, honestly. High risk, high reward. Demps probably won't make a move that risky though.

With the obligatory "things can change" attached, it's not sounding as if Kansas F Thomas Robinson will be working out for the Kings (No. 5)
— Sam Amick (@sam_amick) June 20, 2012

noone wants to play for the Kings
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

may as well trade the pick away

Cle reportedly turned down Verajao and the #24 for the #7.

I do that trade all day if im the cavs
GSW must have been trying to put Biedrins in that trade. Only reason why the Cavs should turn that trade down (a potential pairing of MKG & Drummond/Lamb would've been unreal).

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

With the obligatory "things can change" attached, it's not sounding as if Kansas F Thomas Robinson will be working out for the Kings (No. 5)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Might as well draft another guard in lillard
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Might as well draft another guard in lillard
laugh.gif

Seriously, if Throb (yes that Robinson's nickname that I will be calling him from now on) and MKG are on the board when we pick, I will be ecstatic but this I just want players to at least workout here
laugh.gif

So far its looking like

NOH-Davis

Cha- Throb MKG????

Wiz-Beal

Cavs-Barnes or MKG

where does this leave Sacto?

I feel like the Kings will be drafting Robinson. I think MGK or Barnes will go number two, 3rd Beal, and 4th will be either MKG or Barnes.

Robinson will be left. Kings should draft down and just get Henson with Rockets or Philly and try to grab Iggy or Lowry with the picks haha.

Dude we have options. Think big man though, right? Who knows..

If that was offered they gotta pull the trigger

I love Andy but let's be real here

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Rumor is SPURS trying to get the #2 pick the draft.

Any GREAT 7 footers in this years draft?
nerd.gif
Drummond!!!!!!!!1!
Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Dude we have options. Think big man though, right? Who knows..

If that was offered they gotta pull the trigger

I love Andy but let's be real here
Ya that deal is too good
laugh.gif
maybe Henson??? Drummond (for real)?

I dont understand why the Lakers wouldn't just take Beasley if they are looking at these two guys.... They'd probably give up less for Beas too rather than a mid 1st-late lotto pick

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Rumor is SPURS trying to get the #2 pick the draft.

Any GREAT 7 footers in this years draft?
nerd.gif

You guys really have no one im interested in. I dont know where you saw that rumor

MGK would literally be perfect for the Kings, would completely change the culture there, doesn't need the ball in his hands, isn't interested in anything other than winning.

If it does happen we should probably re-evaluate ourselves as a basketball culture if MGK really slips that low.

The Spurs don't have a single thing on their roster that the Bobcats would want for that pick.
I think the Sixers are going to trade up for Drummond.

Back
Top Bottom