sullinger-fbs1.gif
Spoiler [+]
Yes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Sullinger is a certified BUM.

got crucified for saying this 2/3 weeks ago
he's better off getting drafted by a playoff team...if he goes lottery he will not live up to expectations 
What would be those expectations exactly? All lottery picks aren't created equal.

He's currently #11 on the Big Board. The average #11 pick's career = John Salley.

Has any prospect's potential been so dependent on just getting in shape (at least recently)?

Some lottery team will take a chance on Sullinger. A year or so after, they will not be pleased.

In regards to Sullinger, when yall say bum, you talking Sean May status? ...No way he's that bad.

Originally Posted by Lavious

In regards to Sullinger, when yall say bum, you talking Sean May status? ...No way he's that bad.
Sean May was actually better than Sullinger and we see how dough boy turned out.  He could most definitely suffer the same fate.

Sully a damn FOOOOOOLLLLL!!!!!!!!

he needs to stay in Columbus and get that degree..I personally feel he should switch sports and play Football

Originally Posted by 216301baller

Sully a damn FOOOOOOLLLLL!!!!!!!!

he needs to stay in Columbus and get that degree..I personally feel he should switch sports and play Football

indifferent.gif

Yeah, this is getting a little over the top. He's terrible on defense and I'm not sure he can finish well at the rim moving up a level (couldn't do so against length at this level)..but he's still plenty skilled. Just needs to be in shape.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by Lavious

Sean May was actually better than Sullinger and we see how dough boy turned out.  He could most definitely suffer the same fate.
sean may was a beast but its no way in hell sullinger is as lazy as him, at least i hope not

Sean May sat games because he wouldnt lose weight. Sat his fat %#+ on the bench and collected a check. Sully is supposedly at 265, he needs to drop another 15 by the camps.

If Perry had the attitude or Quincy Miller he'd be top 3.

If im looking for a pg id feel more confident taking Machado near the back of the 1st instead of reaching on a kid like Teague.

Trey Burke is the top PG in this draft now that he's supposedly declared

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Sean may is a terrible comparison

Just like most other comparisons...
Most people make comparisons on eye tests. That's why we've seen every short pudgy PF that's ever played compared to Sullinger. And every skinny 6'10 prospect always gets the KG comparison. It never fails.

this is going to be a very interesting draft to me because i feel that its some very exciting players in the Sf-Pf positions that could be great or bust but i honestly feel that I'm interested in what Perry Jones from Baylor is going to do was suppose to be a top 5 pick this year didn't live up t that the year. Also i want to see how sulligner & Robinson career will be like. I like robinson game a lot i feel if he can be paired with a good vet to hep him he will be amazing but at the same time i would love to see him in a cars uniform but we got tristion Thompson who upside i also like

Originally Posted by Korean Krossover

James Michael McAdoo coming back for sophomore season at UNC...

Good move on his part. Could be a top 2 pick next year.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Sean may is a terrible comparison

For the record I wasn't comparing their games/skillsets, was asking if people thought Sully would have the same level of productivity (or lack of) that May had on the NBA Level.

Back
Top Bottom