Official 2012 NBA Draft Thread

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Wade is the second best SG since Jordan retired.

Ya'll just gonna act like he didn't type this?  Nobody is gonna say nothing? 
roll.gif

1. Kobe

2. Wade

That is what he meant man. 

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Blazers drafting Drummond? Him and LMA could be gross

If that trade went down, I'd be pumped because Barnes or Beal will be their at 6 most likely, then T.Jones at 11? Maybe even Leonard ... options.
I can't stand that dude. Whatever helps the squad I guess 
grin.gif

You gotta think there's a better player than Terrence Jones available at 11.
laugh.gif

Jordan retired for 3rd time in 2003. Wade drafted in 2003.Kobe 1996. He right lol

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

roll.gif

1. Kobe

2. Wade

That is what he meant man. 

laugh.gif
 yeah I read that wrong... I thought dude was saying he was the 2nd best SG. It was worded a lil funny.

Carry on

Somehow I want the Sixers to end up with Austin Rivers. We need scoring and somebody with his attitude. We have too many nice guys on our team that just wanna keep swinging the ball for 20 seconds each time down the court if we aren't on a fast break. Rivers is one of the few guys in this draft with real star potential IMO.

Are we gonna forget this little gem from a couple pages ago?
Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

They asked Andre Drummond who he compares himself to, dis @@%#% said Kevin Durant... 
indifferent.gif
asked Andre Drummond who he compares himself to, said Kevin Durant
Andre Drummond compares himself to Kevin Durant.

Unless he was trawling, keep him out of Portland before he hurts himself trying to be KD. Please for the love of god dont trade away the 6 and 11 picks, Olshey.

Maybe he meant they're both going to be basketball players, that makes more sense than comparing himself to Durant.

If you trade two top 11 lottery picks to move up two spots you better hope that guy turns into a superstar. Portland would be better off grabbing Lillard at 6 and Leonard at 11.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Well, you guys did miss out on the real Durant... I say give it a shot.
211wbxd.gif

it doesn't make sense for the kings to take drummond? isnt cousins a 5, your gonna make 1 of the 2 play out of position ?

Do ya'll think Ezeli or O'Quinn may turn out to be a steal late in the draft? I think one of them are bound to have a good career. I really think Ezeli will be ready to come in and make an impact on a team immediately. 

People are seriously high on Meyers Leonard?

Coming from a Gophers and Big 10 basketball fan, the guy is straight trash. He doesn't even really understand how to play.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Somehow I want the Sixers to end up with Austin Rivers. We need scoring and somebody with his attitude. We have too many nice guys on our team that just wanna keep swinging the ball for 20 seconds each time down the court if we aren't on a fast break. Rivers is one of the few guys in this draft with real star potential IMO.

So you want less fundamental team basketball that go you into the playoffs?  And you want more fadeaway stepback jumpers?
Is that what you're saying? 
laugh.gif

Dude our leading regular season scorer scored 14.9 PPG and came off the bench. And he's opting out of his contract and is probably going to ask for something ridiculous. Pretty positive we need some scoring. There's nobody on our entire team besides Jrue (when he feels like it) that can take anybody off the dribble to the basket. Evan Turner is good for a few mid-range buckets, posting up on smaller guys and a few nice passes a game. It's almost a guarantee that Iguodala will finally be traded. Brand is going to be amnestied more than likely. Spencer Hawes is a free agent. The team is going to look drastically different regardless and we need a scoring guard next to Jrue. Even as a rookie Austin Rivers will probably be a better scorer than anybody that we've had since Iverson.

Originally Posted by JPZx

People are seriously high on Meyers Leonard?

Coming from a Gophers and Big 10 basketball fan, the guy is straight trash. He doesn't even really understand how to play.

Yea, I realize that he has the physical tools but I wouldn't be interested in drafting him. He was garbage and heartless at Illinois.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Do ya'll think Ezeli or O'Quinn may turn out to be a steal late in the draft? I think one of them are bound to have a good career. I really think Ezeli will be ready to come in and make an impact on a team immediately. 
Fes will make a difference on the defensive end of the court right away. Don't see how he's able to score in the league though

Agree with Bucem as a fellow sixer fan. I want Rivers drafted. Ya already know how I feel about his upside as a scorer

Back
Top Bottom