Official 2012 NBA Draft Thread

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

I'm having a hard time deciding between Dray and Wroten at 25. There's a good chance one of those guys will be a Grizz next season. I just don't know how many 6'7-6'9 forwards we need on the team (Gay, Cunningham, Arthur, Randolph). Wroten has defensive potential and could give us something we desperately need...a playmaking, athletic guard.
you know who I want yall to take...quit playin

Some pics of some of the draft choices

Spoiler [+]
AD
147210662-draft-prospect-anthony-davis-poses-for-a-gettyimages.jpg

147210660-draft-prospect-anthony-davis-poses-for-a-gettyimages.jpg

Thomas Robinson
147210650-draft-prospect-thomas-robinson-poses-for-a-gettyimages.jpg

Markieff, Morris, Robinson, Marcus Morris
147210585-markieff-morris-of-the-phoenix-suns-draft-gettyimages.jpg

147210580-draft-prospect-thomas-robinson-poses-for-a-gettyimages.jpg

Dion Waiters
147210587-draft-prospect-dion-waiters-poses-for-a-gettyimages.jpg

147210588-draft-prospect-dion-waiters-poses-for-a-gettyimages.jpg

147206124-draft-prospect-dion-waiters-poses-for-a-gettyimages.jpg

Austin Rivers
147210574-draft-prospect-austin-rivers-poses-for-a-gettyimages.jpg

147210576-draft-prospect-austin-rivers-poses-for-a-gettyimages.jpg

MKG
147210571-draft-prospect-michael-kidd-gilchrist-poses-gettyimages.jpg

147206138-draft-prospect-michael-kidd-gilchrist-poses-gettyimages.jpg

Andre Drummond
147210563-draft-prospect-andre-drummond-poses-for-a-gettyimages.jpg

147206146-draft-prospect-andre-drummond-poses-for-a-gettyimages.jpg

Meyers Leonard
147206156-draft-prospect-meyers-leonard-poses-for-a-gettyimages.jpg

Damian Lillard
147199368-draft-prospect-damian-lillard-poses-for-a-gettyimages.jpg

147198330-draft-prospect-damian-lilliard-poses-for-a-gettyimages.jpg

John Henson
147198346-draft-prospect-john-henson-poses-for-a-photo-gettyimages.jpg

Harrison Barnes
147197707-draft-prospect-harrison-barnes-poses-for-a-gettyimages.jpg

147197710-draft-prospect-harrison-barnes-poses-for-a-gettyimages.jpg

Bradley Beal
147197705-draft-prospect-bradley-beal-poses-for-a-gettyimages.jpg

147196218-draft-prospect-bradley-beal-poses-for-a-gettyimages.jpg

Tyler Zeller
147197687-draft-prospect-tyler-zeller-poses-for-a-gettyimages.jpg

147196211-draft-prospects-tyler-zeller-and-john-henson-gettyimages.jpg

I'm having a hard time deciding between Dray and Wroten at 25. There's a good chance one of those guys will be a Grizz next season. I just don't know how many 6'7-6'9 forwards we need on the team (Gay, Cunningham, Arthur, Randolph). Wroten has defensive potential and could give us something we desperately need...a playmaking, athletic guard.

And my boy Royce
pimp.gif

According to David Aldridge's mock draft somewhere on NBA.com (too much work to cut/paste/link from my phone) he has the Grizzlies selling the pick. But then again, he has Drummond falling to pick #16. Take what he's saying with a bag of salt.

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by PMatic

Royce White. 
laugh.gif

@SIPabloTorre Royce, on Michael Kidd-Gilchrist: "I don't like that kid. He's too hyped up. He's not as good as they think he is. He's a kid. I'm a man."

@SIPabloTorre Asked Royce what he told Drummond, who'd downplayed ISU frontcourt, in ISU-UConn: "'You f----- up. You talked too much.' A teaching point."
ayo dude went hard lol

roll.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

And my boy Royce
pimp.gif

According to David Aldridge's mock draft somewhere on NBA.com (too much work to cut/paste/link from my phone) he has the Grizzlies selling the pick. But then again, he has Drummond falling to pick #16. Take what he's saying with a bag of salt.
Yea, I saw that, but I think thats unlikely. A team that needs talent in the  cheapest way possible would use the pick they have and try to buy a 2nd rounder as well. That's one way to put money into your roster without going against the tax. Using $1M on a 1st rounder is not going to kill your cap. If the plan was to re-sign OJ, then yea I think you should sell it. Outside of that, no.

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by PMatic

Royce White. 
laugh.gif

@SIPabloTorre Royce, on Michael Kidd-Gilchrist: "I don't like that kid. He's too hyped up. He's not as good as they think he is. He's a kid. I'm a man."

@SIPabloTorre Asked Royce what he told Drummond, who'd downplayed ISU frontcourt, in ISU-UConn: "'You f----- up. You talked too much.' A teaching point."
ayo dude went hard lol

roll.gif

I've heard ABSOLUTELY 0 talk about Terrence Jones from workouts, Chad Ford and the like.... Is this kid slipping in most peoples minds?

I've seen a few places that said the Pacers were trying to move up. If they do, Perry Jones would be a GREAT pick, to learn behind D West, hell even Sullinger....just NOT Draymond Green

Originally Posted by woody2626

I forgot the fall off from cp3 to felton wasnt that much either, right.
laugh.gif

$##$ is comical.

Harrison's flaws were partially hidden at UNC thanks to Kendall

Go head, let the hate out. All of it. Smh

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

This is why I don't think the Wizards are going to take Barnes (if they stay at #3). It's not a good selection if the guy you take at #3 can be had between #5-#10. I still think it's 1) Beal 2) MKG 3) Robinson.

? What kind of logic is that? You take the guy you want, not based on if he can go 3 picks later.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

White can talk that noise, but he can't get on a plane?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Royce is the cockiest guy I've ever met, one of the first words he ever said to me was how upset he was the league changed the rules so you had to go to college, otherwise he would just go straight to the L. He was 14

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

The Black Falcon slander is getting to be too much

THIS.

Personally, I think dude just wanted to breeze by the season and get to this point....that has nothing to do with his skills. Hell, he prob wouldn't have even went back for his soph year had it not been for the lockout.

The fact that he nicknamed himself the Black Falcon would be just cause for all the slander he's received if his projected draft possession didn't warrant it.

30t6p3b.gif
@ anyone calling him that too.

- Livingston, Brockman and Leuer and 12th pick from MIL to Houston for Dalembert and 14th pick

-Houston holds the 12th, 16th and 18th picks in Thursday's draft now. They'll keep working to move up.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

The fact that he nicknamed himself the Black Falcon would be just cause for all the slander he's received if his projected draft possession didn't warrant it.

30t6p3b.gif
@ anyone calling him that too.

dawson_crying.gif

Back
Top Bottom