Official 2012 Oklahoma City Thunder Thread- Gm1 vs Dallas Mavs tonight. Beard cleared to play

^ nice..

well fellahs 16 more games.. 7 at home and 9 on the road.. wont be easy down the back stress:

hell just look at our next couple games coming up: @ lakers, bulls, grizz (back to back), @ heat and @ pacers next sunday

then we got a 5 game road trip before our last 2 games

i know this is a long shot.. but any of you guys going to the miami game next wed?

my girl got me tickets for my bday

For the last few years Ive been a closet Thunder fan and havent really repped a team since the 91-98 bulls. The way the thunder drafted their stars reminds me of the good old days when free agency didnt run the league. I wanted to go ahead and make a post in here to show proof I liked this team before they win the Chip this year. GO THUNDER!

^^^^^^^ Im in Cocoa beach and debating going to the Heat/Thunder game but its like a 3 hour drive
grin.gif
 To bad they dont come to Orlando on this trip.

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

^ nice..

well fellahs 16 more games.. 7 at home and 9 on the road.. wont be easy down the back stress:

hell just look at our next couple games coming up: @ lakers, bulls, grizz (back to back), @ heat and @ pacers next sunday

then we got a 5 game road trip before our last 2 games

i know this is a long shot.. but any of you guys going to the miami game next wed?

my girl got me tickets for my bday
Yikes those are some pretty tough games remaining for us.

pimp.gif
sweet present from the lady man! enjoy the game and hopefully we will pull out the W.

Yall beat the thread back
laugh.gif
Since I see some new faces (avatars), I'll get it going again for a while. I'm going to be at the game Sunday, interesting to see if Rose is going to play or how long he is still healing his groin.

551519572.gif

All Star small forward Luol Deng?

durantunimpressed.png

Omer Asik?
russ.png

Spoiler [+]
Jacked these from Insidehoops

Kevin Durant wants to drink Scarlett Johanneson's bath water.

https://twitter.com/#!/KDTrey5/status/26802158502416384

send this team back to Seattle. number 1 record in the west and only 4 pages for the season thread...
laugh.gif

on Niketalk? I'm not sure that matters. Team's home attendance is still perpetually a sell out. There are 7 teams who don't even bring out 15k a night, 3 of which are in the playoffs currently. Indiana is again 2nd to last in attendance.

Techinally this team only been around for 4 years. I dont like the way they carried over the supersonics history. It took awhile for toronto and memphis to get a world wide fan base, I like the fact that the Thunder are getting more games on TV now.

All the fans in here aren't even real fans that's why
laugh.gif
Fairweather #%#^% y'all don't deserve this kind of talent.

Saw a Thunder t-shirt that said Est. 1967. Trollin' down there in the Heartland.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Saw a Thunder t-shirt that said Est. 1967. Trollin' down there in the Heartland.
fwiw, I hate those shirts and hats too. Nobody here really likes the two to be convoluted and contrary to the belief of those up NorthWest, neither do the Thunder. Like the alleged Gary Payton jersey gate, really never happened. You walk the halls of the Chesapeake Energy Center and it's filled with photos and memorabilia of things that happened here, nothing Sonic related anywhere in the building.

When they talk about records and say KD has done something that hasn't been done since Vernon Maxwell or something with an asterisk, granted anybody who knows ball knows that if it's prior to 2008 it's a Seattle Supersonic they are talking about and only a few players straddled both teams but none of them outside of KD are going to be doing anything historic anyways.

I'll be at game 1 tonight, in the club level and as Kevin Cleveland astutely noted one game, probably be the only brother up there. So if you see a chubby kat in probably a Westbrook jersey with a yellow shirt underneath, that's me. I'm above the home bench I think.

http://www.dailythunder.c...hunder-plays-of-2011-12/ going to have to go directly to the link because it has YT videos for each

Sam Amick wrote a great feature about KD and how he almost quit basketball.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated..../kevin.durant/index.html

james-harden-espy.jpg

Practice Report: The Beard is back

Thunder guard James Harden says his head doesn’t hurt anymore and he’s ready to get back to playing basketball.

“It’s been kinda crazy (this week) but I’ve just been trying to relax and do what I have to do in order to get back on the court.

Schedule will be as follows

Game 1 – Sat April 28 – Dallas at Oklahoma City – 8:30PM – ESPN

Game 2 – Mon April 30 – Dallas at Oklahoma City – 8:30PM – TNT

Game 3 – Thu May 3 – Oklahoma City at Dallas – 8:30PM – TNT

Game 4 – Sat May 5 – Oklahoma City at Dallas – 6:30PM – TNT

Game 5 * Mon May 7 – Dallas at Oklahoma City – TBD – TBD

Game 6 * Thu May 10 – Oklahoma City at Dallas – TBD – TBD

Game 7 * Sat May 12 – Dallas at Oklahoma City – TBD – TNT

* if necessary

Back
Top Bottom