Official 2012 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (94-68) World Series Champions

Originally Posted by dland24

I still think Huff is going to have a good year. I mean hope.

Paul what the hell is a tanka?
laugh.gif
I have no idea, but I had it used against me in another game... so I took it and used it against you.
laugh.gif

It's how the Warriors should be playing... Ex: Warriors need to tanka game.

Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif
wompwomp

New ball game starts now...

Last year that ground ball that tied it up would have been a K or a infield pop up

Since football season is over, Happy New Year Jumpman. You come off of ignore now.

I have a feeling Theriot is going to be the guy I pick on all season. I just dont think he is that good of a hitter. And just wait until the circus starts on defense.  Burriss should be starting.

Even though the Giants lost today, I liked what I saw with Melky Cabrera and Pablo Sandoval. I think they'll get the win tomorrow. Timmy giving up two HR's in the first definitely surprised me...But that's ok.

Also glad Pagan pulled out a hit today. Better to have his confidence going in the first game.

Aside from Lincecum's struggles, I felt Huff had the worse game by far offensively. It seems like last year all over again whenever he came up with RISP which seemed like the entire game and like last year hit a lazy fly ball or rolling one over to the right side.

I can see the case for Pagan being worse. He did swing at the first pitch right after Kennedy walked Lincecum to put a runner in scoring position.

Back
Top Bottom