Official 2012 Track & Field Thread: Brussels Diamond League (Merritt Breaks 110m Hurdles WR!)

lolo did better than i thought she would with that 12.58..

those other 3 girls were just better.. 1 ran the oylmpic record and the other two ran personal bests

Last edited:
when Lolo snagged 3rd in the semis and she was looking at the board to see her time and placement, she was shaking like a leaf in a hurricane.

that showed how much her nerves take over her in tight situations.

I think after that fall in Bejing, she just became mentally shot.

Womens 2hunna is gonna be Insane!!!

Dawn Harper had an incredible surge.

she leaned one step too early or she had that race won. WOWWWWW

Thats as good a performance by 2 hurdlers in the same race. :smokin

Kellie Wells :pimp:

Wow the Women's 200M is stack like no other. Hopefully we can sweep all 3 medals. I think Felix, and Ross go 1-2 with Brown in 3rd.

Bolt made that semi look far too easy, not to mention he seems like he's in a 'F*** all y'all' mode.

Well if he's going to hold off Blake and break the WR he'll need to save all that energy.

good job future baby mamma
pimp.gif

Also gained respect for Usain Bolt after stopping the interview to show respect for the U.S. National Anthem.
Heard Tyson Gay was in tears about placing fourth after a strong run. Gotta be the best 100 field in the history of T&F. Ryan Bailey probably ran close to his best race and couldn't sniff the podium. Hope he factors in for 2016.
Man, when I saw Asafa pull up, I thought it had to be an injury (maybe hammy). I can't believe he would just quit like that. My brothers and I also couldn't believe that's he never won an individual medal at the Olympics or WC (only 4x100 in 2008 O and 2009 WC).
That dude who threw a bottle right before the start is beyond ridiculous.
Nice to see a bit of redemption for Gatlin after the lengthy suspension. Can anyone believe he's running this fast post-suspension at age 30?
Also, would you guys agree that Bolt is already in the conversation for top T&F great up there with Carl Lewis, Jesse Owens, and Michael Johnson?
200 field: Everyone taking Bolt or Blake, I'm guessing. I wonder if Martina, Spearmon, or Malcolm can battle for a spot on the podium.

I believe Asafa won the bronze medal in the 100s at WC in '07 and '09.

michael johnson was roughly 29, and 32 when he broke the 200 and 400 world records, respectively.

bolt is how old again?!?

:x

Olympic records for both the 200m and 800m today. :pimp:

Definitely looking forward to the 800m race more than the 200.

Back
Top Bottom