Official 2013 Boxing Thread: Year is over, please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Showtime is showing Hatton/PBF then DLP/PBF. The methodical way he broke Hatton is one of my favorite things to watch.

I usually don't root for anyone (I just enjoy watching a good fight), but I really hope Guerrero wins. Dude seems like a genuinely good person.

I usually don't root for anyone (I just enjoy watching a good fight), but I really hope Guerrero wins. Dude seems like a genuinely good person.

That's all an act. He just sounds fake when he talks about god. His wife though, I'm praying for her. Cancer smh

Mayweather gonna win this easily...stoppage around round 8 or 9 imo.

Watched that Oscar v Floyd fight and man Oscar put up a fight. If it wasn't for that last 2-3 rounds, Floyd could have easily lost

^

I'm not even talking about the God talk, just in general. Idk man, I can usually spot the fake ones, but he just comes off as genuinely good to me. I could obviously be completely wrong, lol.

But yea, I def feel for his wife. Cancer is no joke.

I know several guys who have met and or sparred Guerrero. They all had nothing but good things to say about him as a person. With that being said I think he's exaggerating the religion stuff and the gun incident was all used to promote the fight.

It's interesting that all the writers are talking about Floyd's age. Would that be a factor? Idk...it might.

My prediction is that Floyd gets knocked down, but he comes back and KO Guerrero.

Guerrero is going to to get murdered. He's a good all around fighter but he doesn't have the pop to scare Floyd. His best bet is to pump the left jab into Floyd's face all night long. He's going to eat alot of punches though. Lead right hands and short range uppercuts if he wants to in fight. Floyd has slowed down but not enough for a fighter like Guerrero to beat him. He's just way better than Guerrero. I fighter like Canelo Alvarez will pose the stiffest test for Mayweather at this point in his career and that's only due to Floyd's age.

Ponce is kinda turning into a gate keeper status should be a good fight with Mares winning he's come a long way from his days of fighting on telefutura solo boxeo

guerrero is NO JOKE , far from it actually ...dude can really box...i still haven't seen

enough of him after he tore he rotator cuff to see if it's really gonna affect him down the road.

im not a huge fan of floyd at 154 but he's at his best in my opinion at 147 ...he's been getting

touched a little more his last few fights than he use to but i dont think anyone is knocking anyone

out , i think it goes the distance and floyd gets it 116-112 ...floyds winning this fight no matter what

but i still think it will be a decent little fight for 4-6 rounds

i caught up on All Access and guerrero got on my nerves with the religious stuff..

people that are overly religious have always been weird to me.

J'leon got dropped... 
laugh.gif

i think floyd is finally going back to old school and play a lot of defense tonight making ghost look stupid and hit him with counters all day...floyd will win because he will land more punches through out the fight... i dont think there will be a knock out just floyd winning by decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom