**Official 2013 Grammy Awards Thread Feb. 10, 2013**

She's mid tier on the islands so stop especially with the variety of mixes. American dudes telling people from the Caribbean about the quality of women :lol: .

Cause I've never hit ******* from the Caribbean or been around them when I lived/visit NY? You win

-I'm happy "Channel Orange" won, I'm also happy Kaleidoscope didn't win.

-I've been a huge JT fan since the N'SYNC days and like his solo albums but come on. Robin Thicke been wearing nice suits, that hairstyle and those vocals for the last 2-3 years now. It's way too similar son.
thank you. I like JT, but I feel like you could put those same songs on Love after war and slightly change the vocals and you have Robin thicke

how so. honestly, both are the same to me. i dont think 1 is better than the other

I think Timberlake has shown is maturation/evolution as a musician, while Usher is going the EDM route to stay relevant.

we havent even heard Jt's album yet. It could have some of that stuff on it. But also, youre comparing 2 different artists. In the sense that Usher doesnt get as much slack to do whatever he wants. Where as, im sre a label wouldnt care what JT does.

And fandom doesnt equate the quality of music. people like bieber and JT have more fans and will probably always have more fans, where as with R&B, u gotta stay relevant because people move on.

Last edited:
I love Robin Thicke and all but you realize he followed JT's lane to become popular

Before he was riding around on a bike trying to be in a pop lane and failing

Ms. Keys 
devil.gif
 One  thing I love about these award shows is it puts me on to music I skipped over or haven't been exposed to. Definitely adding Maroon 5, FUN, etc. into iTunes tonight.

I love Robin Thicke and all but you realize he followed JT's lane to become popular

true but also, you have to realize that JT hasnt been out n 7 years. The things hes doing now, Robin did on his last 2 albums. Not saying that to down JT

Last edited:

And I definitely get that but maybe JT was just gone too long or something because now Thicke is doing it and he's doing a damn good job. He took something and made it his own. I'm still excited to hear JT but "Suit & Tie" is terrible.

Back
Top Bottom