OFFICIAL 2013 MTV Video Music Awards Thread 8/25

Didn't watch much of the VMAs last night, but I'm sure reading this thread was more entertaining than the show itself.
laugh.gif

Miley.
eyes.gif
alien.gif

That Kanye x Living Single mashup is gold. Definitely goes over your head if you don't remember the intro.

i feel bad for society, MTV awards is a joke and will never be the same again. mainstream media pushing the agenda of sex to children is sickening. :x

i feel bad for society, MTV awards is a joke and will never be the same again. mainstream media pushing the agenda of sex to children is sickening.
sick.gif
That ship been sailed though. The media can push all they want, parents should be more on the ball imo. Then all the other ******** falls at the wayside. 

lmao, the only positive is it looks like Rihanna realized how dumb she's been looking over the years.
What did she do?

She looked disinterested every time they cut to her. Now that I think of it, it very well could've been a "****, this is what I've been looking like" look

If you look at Rihanna you can tell you was blunted out her mind and high as a kite... looks like she smoked some good chronic and was just chilling.

The people will always see it as #1. Barclays is not the number 1 venue. Playing MSG > Playing Barclays. Its also the better arena. Barclays still has that new feel to it.

Exactly, yall really think Miley caused Rihanna to some type ground breaking revelation :lol: I hope she's back performing at the next VMAs :evil:

The people will always see it as #1. Barclays is not the number 1 venue. Playing MSG > Playing Barclays. Its also the better arena. Barclays still has that new feel to it.
That's feeling, but not facts brother. I didn't make that fact up. That might how you feel, but right now that isn't the case. Of course playing in The Garden is better.

I've been to Barclays and when you're inside you feel like at any moment it's going to lift out of the ground and take you into space. I've been to MSG too had fun there also.

I've been to Barclays and when you're inside you feel like at any moment it's going to lift out of the ground and take you into space. I've been to MSG too had fun there also.
:lol: :lol: yooo I'm dying I mean I been to MSG atleast 50 times so I guess I'm use to it. Everytime I go to Barclays I get excited, plus I like how the seating is so even if you're in the nosebleeds you still have a decent view.

MSG is the GOAT but even a lot of performers are choosing to go to Barclays instead of MSG

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yooo I'm dying I mean I been to MSG atleast 50 times so I guess I'm use to it. Everytime I go to Barclays I get excited, plus I like how the seating is so even if you're in the nosebleeds you still have a decent view.

MSG is the GOAT but even a lot of performers are choosing to go to Barclays instead of MSG
Because MSG is under renovation. And because its cheaper to "rent" Barclays so to speak. MSG is more expensive, for the artist too.

:lol: :lol: yooo I'm dying I mean I been to MSG atleast 50 times so I guess I'm use to it. Everytime I go to Barclays I get excited, plus I like how the seating is so even if you're in the nosebleeds you still have a decent view.

Because MSG is under renovation. And because its cheaper to "rent" Barclays so to speak. MSG is more expensive, for the artist too.

So during the last basketball season artists weren't able to perform there?

lmao, the only positive is it looks like Rihanna realized how dumb she's been looking over the years.
What did she do?

She looked disinterested every time they cut to her. Now that I think of it, it very well could've been a "****, this is what I've been looking like" look

If you look at Rihanna you can tell you was blunted out her mind and high as a kite... looks like she smoked some good chronic and was just chilling.

:lol: yeah probably, I was just joking. But every year artists just go OD with the sets and gimmicks and costumes that one day, one of these artists is bound to look at themselves in the mirror and be like "what the **** am I doing!?"

-JT came through & shut it down... GREAT performance & :smokin at bringing NSYNC out
-miley :rofl: :rofl: :smh:
-gaga :evil:
-robin thicke looking like beetlejuice :lol:
-as simple as it was, that's exactly why i liked ye's performance (especially compared to some of the one performances). glad he went with blood on the leaves too

So during the last basketball season artists weren't able to perform there?

Its only under renovation in the offseason, so they were able to perform of course. But the past 2 years, in the summer, MSG had been shut down for renovations.

Seating is terrible at Barclays. There is literally no bad seat at MSG because the seats are angled and situated to the main attraction.

Back
Top Bottom