OFFICIAL 2013 MTV Video Music Awards Thread 8/25

And on the inverse I mess with Drakes music heavy, and this page is flooded with disparaging comments about dude
laugh.gif

I didn't hear the song yet, but the portion he was singing sounded really good. His singing seems to have improved since the last live performance I had seen of him singing.

Get Kanye back, him and JT only good ones on here. You get Kanye on the VMAs and he performes 10% of BOTL? WTF
mean.gif

Never heard that Blurred Lines song, dont really care to

How is this even possible?

bruh

No. His uncles gay, hes a supporter of the LGBT community.

Trollin or you don't listen to the radio in the slightest.

IPods and I only listen to rap music. My ipod is abou 95% rap music. Blissful ignorance my G's

i only listen to rap, dont even listen to radio or anything and im usually late with songs and even ive heard it :lol:

Man lady gaga got me ready to leave black chicks alone, I need a white chick asap

gaga with dat hair tho and body :smh:

always had a thing for her til she went super skinny and weird but damn. she looks good

jayden must of known he was on camera, cause he almost went full b!tch but reeled it in at the last second.

Wow didn't see Bruno winning that one

Bruno was like two feet shorter then the girls :lol:

Last edited:
I left my TV on teen Nick last night and woke up to that Austin Mahone video. The camera was switching every two seconds on average it was annoying as hell.

You can watch the VMAs on mtv.com from various cameras (backstage camera, talent room camera, vip vault camera, etc) except the one that actually matters--the camera that is focused on the stage and on the acts. Such nonsense...
laugh.gif

had to rep just because of your avatar

Back
Top Bottom