Official 2013 NBA Draft Thread

Ben was my favorite rookie, cant believe he ended up in that **** hole :smh:

Btw I hope Zeller wins ROY and straight shocks everyone :lol:

Hey guys, could anyone tell me when and where Id be able to purchase the jersey of a rookie who just got drafted? Really wanting to cop Steve Adams jersey. Thanks in advance!!

Hey guys, could anyone tell me when and where Id be able to purchase the jersey of a rookie who just got drafted? Really wanting to cop Steve Adams jersey. Thanks in advance!!
Obvious Kiwi is Obvious
laugh.gif

Obvious Kiwi is Obvious
laugh.gif
Lol nah b Im just a proud Tongan. Half tongan anyways haha we never had a Tongan in the NBA..we barely on the map in any sports...hell we barely on the world map lmao..anyways thanks for the replies guys..but I was thinking more of just waiting till they officially release, as I'm guessing that would be cheaper than making a custom jersey.

Loving what the Sixers did in this draft

Nerlens, MCW, Kazemi and a 2014 pick that's probably going to be from 6-12

They'll probably be in the lottery again next year but in 2015 that's going to be one of the best young defensive teams in the league. I don't understand how so many teams looked over Kazemi late in the draft, he was the best rebounder in the country and is a great defender.

i want the best for mclemore but that sac environment is just toxic...that team needs to be dismantled
what makes it toxic tho? The coaching staff? The front office? The owners? The general direction of the franchise?

Now that the owners are gone and there is a new coaching staff in place, the only reason I don't like the Kings for Mclemore is the roster and the fact that he will be either the 1st or 2nd option depending on what happens with Cousins. He's not that type of player yet to consistently get his own shot against NBA defense

Now that the owners are gone and there is a new coaching staff in place, the only reason I don't like the Kings for Mclemore is the roster and the fact that he will be either the 1st or 2nd option depending on what happens with Cousins. He's not that type of player yet to consistently get his own shot against NBA defense
I don't see the Kings moving Cousins till the deadline at the earliest, Vivek and D'lassandro have made it clear they want him around.

With DMC as the #1 option, Mclemore as a #2 option should work nicely

They'll probably be in the lottery again next year but in 2015 that's going to be one of the best young defensive teams in the league. I don't understand how so many teams looked over Kazemi late in the draft, he was the best rebounder in the country and is a great defender.

You're gonna love Kazemi. That guy is freakishly good. Reminds me of Arvydas Sabonis from back in the day, he is not the fastest or biggest but he will punish you with his craftiness

I like what my Sixers did as well, but we're two years away from seriously competing in the East.

I never wanna hear Drew Bynum's name muttered in the city of Philadelphia.

i want the best for mclemore but that sac environment is just toxic...that team needs to be dismantled
what makes it toxic tho? The coaching staff? The front office? The owners? The general direction of the franchise?
i'd say all that plays a part in it and also the players themselves put themselves in bad situations. it just seems like the coaches are babysitting rather than trying to create a winning team. the veterans dont step up to call out the players and it just seems like everyone is selfish on the court

i'd say all that plays a part in it and also the players themselves put themselves in bad situations. it just seems like the coaches are babysitting rather than trying to create a winning team. the veterans dont step up to call out the players and it just seems like everyone is selfish on the court
Agreed on the poor team composition, but I do not expect any babysitting or coddling from Mike Malone. He's even gone as far as to say that when describing his coaching philosophy :pimp:

I like what my Sixers did as well, but we're two years away from seriously competing in the East.

If Bynum and his knees ever make it back on the court he is gonna get boo'ed LeBron first time back to Cleveland status when he plays in Philly. If Bynum being an idiot gives us Wiggins/Randle/Parker, MCW, Noel, Kazemi, and another top 10 pick next year though I might give him a pass.

The more I look at it, the more I agree. I love Jrue but we weren't going anywhere. We needed a overhaul. Fresh breath. MCW can be insanely good if he gets a jump shot. Nerlens we all know about him.

If Bynum and his knees ever make it back on the court he is gonna get boo'ed LeBron first time back to Cleveland status when he plays in Philly. If Bynum being an idiot gives us Wiggins/Randle/Parker, MCW, Noel, Kazemi, and another top 10 pick next year though I might give him a pass.

All us Sixers fans will be watching Kentucky and Kansas games just salivating over the potential :lol: I just want this yr to be about MCW improving his jumper, I see Kazemi as a big time off the bench bruiser who will rebound the hell out of the ball and bust up pick and rolls all day on the perimeter...he could get an Asik type of game with more athleticism which would be phenomenal.

I actually am interested in how Cauley-Stein develops at UK as well dude might be more athletic than Nerlens and has only played ball for a few years. I think Hinkie somehow picks up another first rounder somehow too, he knows what he's doing and just building up assets for the 2014 draft. We'll have so much cap space as well, exciting future :smokin

The more I think about adams pick the more I'm ok with it. OKC already got a few potential scorers/wing players waiting in the wings in Jones and Lamb, while they badly need an interior presence to make up for Perkins historically inept self. Adams can hopefully be a banger who defends and can decently finish off easy lobs and dump offs from KD and Russ, something that no big on the team other than Collison can do.

They definitely lost the Harden trade, but jury's still out on how Lamb and Adams will pan out.

Philly and Boston will have the top two picks in next years draft.

I can feel it.

I can feel Wiggins and Parker torturing my Knicks for the 10 years. Our Knick bad luck is going to help them. Lol

Philly and Boston will have the top two picks in next years draft.

I can feel it.

I can feel Wiggins and Parker torturing my Knicks for the 10 years. Our Knick bad luck is going to help them. Lol
i'm praying it's the Bucks or Lolcats that win the lottery

As soon as Miami signed Myck Kabongo after the draft, I thought to myself "They should go after Jackie Carmichael too". In a perfect world they'd make the team but it's doubtful. DJ Stephens also signed on with the Heat.

Apparently Boozer's little brother named Charles gonna play with the Bulls summer league team. :lol:

Jeremy Lamb should be primed and ready to take home Vegas league MVP honors. Can't wait :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom