Official 2013 Track & Field Thread: World Championships Day 9 - Bolt & SAFP 3 Gold Medals

Cant say im not surprised by the testing results of tyson gay dude has been hurt for so long and came back blazing and I wont be surprised when the next person gets caught cuz I know its coming smh

Tyson Gay got caught using a banned substance. Too goo to be true. He has accepted responsibility.
Asafa too? Sad day for track & field
tired.gif
Just saw the headlines.....whatever is kept in the dark, will be brought to light.

And now both David Rudisha and Yohan Blake have pulled out of the World Championships. :smh:

Damn, was looking forward to Rudisha running against himself.

We still don't get a true Blake vs Bolt like London **** all ****** up.

I was so hyped after watching the US championships too then all this happened.

Atleast we still get the young god Kirani :pimp:

It sucks rudisha hurt himself. He said he wasn't going to race against himself this year but make it more of a race. Now it really is wide open. Hopefully nick Duane medal.

400m will be exciting. I also like how Kirani and Lashawn don't avoid each other all season. :pimp:

And regarding tyson gay and doping

From what I hear from friends/insiders.....if your an elite than your using something and that it's really no surprise.

If your not cheating, your not trying. It's only cheating if you get caught.

Sucks tho. Tyson is my favorite T&F athlete even tho I'm an 800m runner
Wonder what the substance was.

People say his drug use could've began when his PRs shot down a lot within a year (04, 05, 06 forgot which 2 seasons) but it could've been due to maturing. Anyway. I feel sad for him. I Know he's disappointed right now

He was having a great season (not his best, so far like someone else stated but a great season.)

Gotta listen to that podcast and while tyson says he put his trust in someone but also seems like he's taking the punishment like a man and accepting everything and blaming himself as well. He was even the one to withdrawal himself. Lets give dude a break.

These drugs tho....you gotta wonder....they basically help you recover/push harder...still need to be extremely talented/elite.....should it be.... You see where I'm going. Drugs don't give you the talent they just help you practice :lol:

Last edited:
Still a lot of great stories and events to lookout for, before all the injuries and other issues I still felt this was a wide open World Championships. Just sucks that a good amount of big names are out.

It sucks rudisha hurt himself. He said he wasn't going to race against himself this year but make it more of a race. Now it really is wide open. Hopefully nick Duane medal.

400m will be exciting. I also like how Kirani and Lashawn don't avoid each other all season. :pimp:

And regarding tyson gay and doping

From what I hear from friends/insiders.....if your an elite than your using something and that it's really no surprise.

If your not cheating, your not trying. It's only cheating if you get caught.

Sucks tho. Tyson is my favorite T&F athlete even tho I'm an 800m runner
Wonder what the substance was.

People say his drug use could've began when his PRs shot down a lot within a year (04, 05, 06 forgot which 2 seasons) but it could've been due to maturing. Anyway. I feel sad for him. I Know he's disappointed right now

He was having a great season (not his best, so far like someone else stated but a great season.)

Gotta listen to that podcast and while tyson says he put his trust in someone but also seems like he's taking the punishment like a man and accepting everything and blaming himself as well. He was even the one to withdrawal himself. Lets give dude a break.

These drugs tho....you gotta wonder....they basically help you recover/push harder...still need to be extremely talented/elite.....should it be.... You see where I'm going. Drugs don't give you the talent they just help you practice :lol:

yea after my first year on the pro circuit my coach and agent told me that im allowed to fail 1 drug test but every one after that would be aired out to the media lol what a joke thats when i realized that ALL OF THOSE ELITES are on something.

Diamond League meet in London on Friday and Saturday. Celebration of the one-year anniversary of the London Olympics, first meet at Olympic Stadium since last year.

BONUS: Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce's 10.77 semi-final beating Carmelita Jeter (who pulled out of the final above).

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Can't wait to see the usual suspects. Interested to see how SAFP does she was looking a little shaky in that one she lost to Blessing but when the lights are brightest she performs. The young god Kirani bout to show out and of course King Bolt

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Can't wait to see the usual suspects. Interested to see how SAFP does she was looking a little shaky in that one she lost to Blessing but when the lights are brightest she performs. The young god Kirani bout to show out and of course King Bolt

Sad that a lot of big names won't be participating because of suspensions or injuries. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom