OFFICIAL 2014-2015 FANTASY BASKETBALL THREAD

draymond y u do dis
frown.gif
Just killer for me.

Won 1st place in 6 Public Leagues, 1st place in a betting league and got a 2nd place chip in a Pro leagues
Good season guys, see ya next year

second season doing fantasy and came out on top :pimp: i went into the playoffs as the #6 seed and got it done

Grats to all of you guys that won 1st place. My championship week is this week (+3 days next week) but I have no chance against my opponent. He has a 10 team roster in a 12 team league and crushed the 4th place dude 8-1 this past week. 
mean.gif
 Guess I'll be happy with 2nd place. Can't complain though, took over a team that was 6th place with the owner inactive and got it to 3rd place by the end of season and now in the championship. Gonna win the the whole thing next year though 
smokin.gif

I need news on Batum like yesterday.

D. Schroder is currently on the wire in my league and so is Ben McLemore. I like the way their schedules are looking, and I feel like I'm wasting time waiting on Batum.
It's my first year playing fantasy and it'd be awesome to say I took home the championship. #Beginner'sLuck

Didn't know I made it to the championship in one my other leagues since everyone gave up :lol: Looks like I'm trying to win this ship now.

I really want to pick up Rodney Hood, but I'm not sure who to drop him for.
With news coming out that Hayward will be getting less play I was considering straight up dropping him for Hood. The other two candidates I had in mind were Ghostface Ilya and PJ Tucker. The thing is Ilyasova looks to have a pretty good schedule the rest of the season with games coming up against NYK, BKN, PHI, and BOS.

I'm trying to make a move by tonight and I'm hoping no one else scoops up Hood before I can. Any suggestions, NT?

View media item 1484628
EDIT: I feel dirty, NT. Hayward has served me so well this season but I ultimately decided dropping him was for the best. With the Jazz messing with his minutes and upping Hood's it looked like my best option. I made the move right in time though, dude I'm facing just told me that I literally beat him to it by a few minutes. R.I.P.

Last edited:
I'd drop Tucker.
Yeah...appreciate the input, but too late for me, I jumped the gun. Care to elaborate on that though? I wasn't sure how much Hayward could contribute while on a minutes restriction and I figured PJ would be more reliable.

Yeah...appreciate the input, but too late for me, I jumped the gun. Care to elaborate on that though? I wasn't sure how much Hayward could contribute while on a minutes restriction and I figured PJ would be more reliable.
Eh...I feel like it could go either way now that I gave it some thought. My reason for dropping Tucker is that even with the amount of minutes he's been playing, he hasn't contributed much except for rebounds, points (depending on how well he plays), and a couple steals here and there and feel like Hayward can still produce, eventually, even with a minutes restriction (although he hasn't proved it so far with the past 2 games...). But you're right. At this point, Tucker is probably more reliable, but I still have hope that Hayward can produce a decent stat line (high risk/high reward).

Eh...I feel like it could go either way now that I gave it some thought. My reason for dropping Tucker is that even with the amount of minutes he's been playing, he hasn't contributed much except for rebounds, points (depending on how well he plays), and a couple steals here and there and feel like Hayward can still produce, eventually, even with a minutes restriction (although he hasn't proved it so far with the past 2 games...). But you're right. At this point, Tucker is probably more reliable, but I still have hope that Hayward can produce a decent stat line (high risk/high reward).

Yeah I figured Hayward would be high risk/reward so that's why I ultimately decided on him. Ended up dropping Tucker too anyway :lol:. I picked up Omri Casspi. I'm banking on Rudy Gay to be missing the rest of the games, I don't see why the Kings would force him back onto the court at this point. Hopefully it pays off, the championship is on the line lol.

Last edited:
Yeah I figured Hayward would be high risk/reward so that's why I ultimately decided on him. Ended up dropping Tucker too anyway
laugh.gif
. I picked up Omri Casspi. I'm banking on Rudy Gay to be missing the rest of the games, I don't see why the Kings would force him back onto the court at this point. Hopefully it pays off, the championship is on the line lol.
Nice! Casspi's been on fire as of late and I think he's going to continue it. Nice pick up 
pimp.gif
 I'm in my championship as well (ends next wednesday) and with Wall getting DNPs is a blessing for me 
laugh.gif
 Up 7-2, but dude has a 10 team roster in a 12 team league so it's gonna be tough

NOOO WTF. Why did the Jazz say they were gonna rest Hayward and give him limited minutes then go and let him play 38 minutes against the Memphis Grizzlies?! I was pleased when I saw Rodney Hood's production, but then I saw Hayward's...

Last edited:
High risk, high reward 
laugh.gif

Edit: On another note, why did my opponent pick up Gallinari yesterday and he goes off for 47 tonight 
mean.gif
mad.gif

Last edited:
came in 3rd place in my league of 12. The #1 seed in my league won.
Was riding the 2nd best record in my league the whole season but injuries kind of did me in. I was top 5 in 6 categories (FG%, REB, AST, BLK, ST, TO). Can't really be too disappointed, did everything I could to put the best squad day in and day out. Til next season fellas

News came out that Noah would sit while I was taking an exam...
Then Batum gets injured...

I benched Biyombo and Thad Young to put those guys in. Things aren't looking good.

Updating a previous note, Noah (knee) will, in fact, be active for Monday's game, but he will not start, KC Johnson of the Chicago Tribune reports.

Spin: 
Johnson initially reported that Noah had been scratched from the lineup, but it turns out he'll remain active and could be available off the bench. Chances are, he won't be inserted into the game unless absolutely necessary.

Edit: From ESPN

Last edited:
Oh wow, well I guess he didn't play. Sucks that I can't watch Nets games while I'm at school. My school needs to get that YES Network

Back
Top Bottom