OFFICIAL 2014-2015 FANTASY BASKETBALL THREAD

Smh I traded kyrie and beal for cp3, what was I thinking????
mean.gif
you were thinking ahead. Cleveland has the worst fantasy playoff schedule. Beal mightve been a mistake though

My team continues to struggle. :smh:  Early in the season it was all injuries but now it's just terrible luck. Any advice on how to fix this team? 12 team league.

I've been meaning to drop Lee and Asik out for a while for new players but in a 12 team league I feel like the free agency pool just doesn't have much. :\

Wiggins
Wroten
C.Lee
Aldridge
David West
Drummond
Monroe
Asik
Lawson
Lowry
Derozan
Maclemore 
Corey Joseph
I dropped Asik and picked up Pachulia. It's been a good decision thus far. I'm in a 14-team league and Pachulia was on the wire. Maybe he'll be available in yours.

henson's points and rebounds seem kind of low though

plus i already have a solid lineup of bigs

bosh, pau, blake, golbert, noah 

Do you guys think J.R. Smith is worth picking up? I see him just chilling on the waiver wire and all this talk about Melo shutting it down for the season make J.R. look sort of appealing. Here's my lineup, anyone stand out as complete trash to make room for J.R.?

Last edited:

Do you guys think J.R. Smith is worth picking up? I see him just chilling on the waiver wire and all this talk about Melo shutting it down for the season make J.R. look sort of appealing. Here's my lineup, anyone stand out as complete trash to make room for J.R.?
i dropped dudley for him. i think he should get a look if hes starting

Grabbed JR in any league he was available. We'll see what they say about Melo tomorrow and if he really will shut it down.

Would you accept, Jeff Teague and cory Joseph for Dwight Howard? Jeff Teague has been breasting this season

Wondering which of these guys has the most short-term upside?

Courtney Lee, Robert Convington, Patrick Patterson, James Johnson, Channing Frye, Tony Allen, Shawne Williams, Mike Dunleavy Jr, Anthony Morrow, Khris Middleton, Kyle O’Quinn, Rasual Butler, Nikola Mirotic, Corey Joseph, Kevin Garnett, Jarrett Jack.

I am lacking rebounds, FG%, and possibly some blocks. I am giving up the 3PTM category, as my guys just don't really take outside shots.

My lineup is MCW, Russell Westbrook, Dwyane Wade, Monta Ellis, Devin Harris,Tony Wroten, Andrew Wiggins, Taj Gibson, Blake Griffin, Marcin Gortat, Shabazz Muhammad, and Amir Johnson.

Thinking of getting rid of Devin Harris for Robert Covington, even though I have Wroten and MCW.

Courtney Lee, Robert Convington, Patrick Patterson, James Johnson, Channing Frye, Tony Allen, Shawne Williams, Mike Dunleavy Jr, Anthony Morrow, Khris Middleton, Kyle O’Quinn, Rasual Butler, Nikola Mirotic, Corey Joseph, Kevin Garnett, Jarrett Jack.

I am lacking rebounds, FG%, and possibly some blocks. I am giving up the 3PTM category, as my guys just don't really take outside shots.

My lineup is MCW, Russell Westbrook, Dwyane Wade, Monta Ellis, Devin Harris,Tony Wroten, Andrew Wiggins, Taj Gibson, Blake Griffin, Marcin Gortat, Shabazz Muhammad, and Amir Johnson.

Thinking of getting rid of Devin Harris for Robert Covington, even though I have Wroten and MCW.
I like Covington, I picked him up a few weeks ago and he's been pretty solid. But then again I'm not really targeting any categories in particular but it's been working pretty well.

But if you're punting 3s I don't think Covington will help that cause much. He doesn't really have the FG% of a big man and doesn't get that many rebounds either.

In other news I'm proud of my squad this week. The team I was matched up with just came off a hot 6-3 win against the 1st seed. I was really hoping he'd get 2 more turnovers so I could get my first sweep.

Bron and Kawhi are killing my work league. Got blanked this week embarrassingly.

My first 3 picks were LeBron, Leonard, Batum. Shame on me.

Bron and Kawhi are killing my work league. Got blanked this week embarrassingly.

My first 3 picks were LeBron, Leonard, Batum. Shame on me.
That's rough dude. Oddly enough the dude in my league with LBJ on his team also has Kawhi. I sorta feel sorry for the guy cause the rest of his squad is looking sorry. Dropped from Top 5 to 10th and falling fast in the past couple weeks. 

His team: 

I also traded for Batum early on in the season and he hasn't really been the stud I've been expecting him to be. Hopefully he improves in the second half of the season. 

dude pick up covington with the quickness. get rid of harris. covington has been a STUD  for the past month with 3s/stls/blks/reb/pts

With JR getting traded to the cavs, I dropped him with the quickness for Pachulia but now Larry Sanders might be back :lol:

Now I don't know who to pick up.

Cody Zeller
Elfrid Payton
MKG
Mo Williams
Dontas
Avery Bradley
Matt Barnes

are all available but I don't know who to get just yet.

With JR getting traded to the cavs, I dropped him with the quickness for Pachulia but now Larry Sanders might be back :lol:

Now I don't know who to pick up.

Cody Zeller
Elfrid Payton
MKG
Mo Williams
Dontas
Avery Bradley
Matt Barnes

are all available but I don't know who to get just yet.
I'll probably go with Payton just because he's the only one available in my league. This JR Smith trade really came outta nowhere though smh

Standard fantasy points:

Add Wroten

Drop Thad Young, Lance Stephenson, Reggie Jackson, Ed Davis, or keep as is?

Last edited:
Just picked up JR Smith yesterday and now I'll have to drop him :smh:

Who's worth a pick-up right now? Some free agents in my league that I'm looking at right now are:

Jose Calderon (should be a primary option on offense now)
Quincy Acy
George Hill (whenever he comes back)
Trey Burke (now that Burks is out for season)
Avery Bradley/Marcus Smart/Evan Turner
Kidd-Gilchrist
Dion Waiters?
Jodie Meeks/KCP
Jarrett Jack

Just picked up JR Smith yesterday and now I'll have to drop him :smh:

Who's worth a pick-up right now? Some free agents in my league that I'm looking at right now are:

Jose Calderon (should be a primary option on offense now)
Quincy Acy
George Hill (whenever he comes back)
Trey Burke (now that Burks is out for season)
Avery Bradley/Marcus Smart/Evan Turner
Kidd-Gilchrist
Dion Waiters?
Jodie Meeks/KCP
Jarrett Jack
I'm surprised Jarrett Jack is available. He's been flourishing ever since Hollins put him in the starting lineup. He's a solid pickup (but I'm also a Nets fan so I might be biased). Zaza Pachulia has been good and might be available.

Who in your FA pool and what type of league 
9 category Head to Head league. 

A few notables in FA pool

Zaza

Tyler Zeller 

Nene

Elfrid Payton

Gobert

OJ?

Montejunas

Really slim pickings out here 
sick.gif

I feel like Hardaway Jr should flourish or at least put up points with everyone else traded away right?

And I'm still trying to shop Melo in my other league. The guy in last place pretty much gave up and I'm trying to pry MCW/Tristan Thompson from him. Think Melo/Batum is fair? 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom