OFFICIAL 2014-2015 FANTASY BASKETBALL THREAD

Should I drop Sabazz for Whiteside? I just picked up Nurkic but could still use help with rebounds and blocks.

Sent out an offer to an owner for my Jennings+Hibbert for Collison+Tyson Chandler as a start but the owner ended up accepting it and now I'm 2nd guessing myself...did I win this easy?

opinions on this trade some guy offered me Parsons for Marc Gasol is it worth it? i would be getting Parsons

opinions on this trade some guy offered me Parsons for Marc Gasol is it worth it? i would be getting Parsons
this is a joke right
laugh.gif

if hes starting he should be fine. if guys like tony allen and tayshaun can produce average numbers when they start then theres a place for a young athletic green

I have Tyreke and Jrue on my team. Now that Gordon is back and putting up decent numbers, I'm thinking about moving either Tyreke or Jrue. Which one do you guys think will be hurt most by Gordon's presence (if at all)?

Jeff greens been really inconsistent but that's because he was in a bad place with Boston . Hold him for at least a few weeks to see how it goes. Best case he goes back to whet he was in Okc. Conley and gasol is going to get him a lot of good shots.

Really need to get this Whiteside kid on my team but the owner of the team he is on wont budge. Im to the point of offering Kobe for him straight up.

I need Lance to get traded ASAP, dude is not going to flourish in CHA.
So far my biggest duds have been Parsons, Thad, and Lance. Don't know what I was on when I was drafting :smh:

I need Lance to get traded ASAP, dude is not going to flourish in CHA.
So far my biggest duds have been Parsons, Thad, and Lance. Don't know what I was on when I was drafting :smh:
Sounds like you're in a pretty deep hole if those are your studs. Who were your top picks?

Sounds like you're in a pretty deep hole if those are your studs. Who were your top picks?

actually 2nd place somehow :lol: If you re read my post it says "duds" not studs :nerd:

I picked CP and Klay with my top 2 picks. But I don't see my squad making it in the long run. Going to live off the waivers for the rest of the season

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom