OFFICIAL 2014-2015 @miamiHEAT SEASON THREAD (31-36) : RILEY GOT DRAGIC....DISCOUNTED!!!!!

Props to whoever was a heat fan pre lebron and still is a heat fan post lebron.

The dudes who end up conveniently not being heat fans anymore are lame as hell to me. If you can like them while they made 4 straight finals then your a chump if you can't still support them when the team faces some adversity.

Thanks for your words, BUT do people who have the same regard for "fake" Heat fans really think The Cleveland Cavailars are not going to gain fans out of nowhere also?

Stuff like this happens all throughout sports history it's nothing new.

Oh they will. If I was a cavs fan, id look at those dudes a certian way knowing most of them were probably clowning Cleveland and the Cavs the past 4 seasons while making Ohio jokes but now wanna jump on board.

I got no real like or dislike towards the heat either way but to leave an organization like that and someone like pat riley who's proven he's more then capable of building an elite team is beyond me. You can't win it every year but if it was anyone id put my trust in to build a contending team quickly it would be riley.

:smh:

Wade got trolled so hard. Dude possibly lost millions because of Bron

I'm excited to see our club develop and grow now that this is over with. We move on and we continue to never waver in faith!

I'm excited to see our club develop and grow now that this is over with. We move on and we continue to never waver in faith!

Co-Sign. Now I look at this Heat team to see them grow and develop rather than compete for Championships.... UNLESS, we are able to keep Bosh and sign Melo! :lol:

Co-Sign. Now I look at this Heat team to see them grow and develop rather than compete for Championships.... UNLESS, we are able to keep Bosh and sign Melo! :lol:

See, that's why for so many years now, you and I spottie, have shared a kindred wisdom none like no other broham :rofl: ! There are still pieces at play here and none of which are to render this depressive state by loyal Heat fans. I'm excited I truly am :nthat:

mean.gif

Wade got trolled so hard. Dude possibly lost millions because of Bron
your SN works for so many of your posts
laugh.gif

Wow just found out, good luck to him and time to take action, definitely an interesting move, but now a real future can begin... lets hope that we can keep some key pieces of this team and become formidable... stay strong boys

While the feels are real, what a run we had with Raymone. 4 straight NBA Finals. 2 NBA Championships. 14-2 in playoffs series. 27 game winning streak. Franchise record 66 win season. 61 point game. A lot of great memories. No ill will towards that guy. :smokin

Last edited:
While the feels are real, what a run we had with Raymone. 4 straight NBA Finals. 2 NBA Championships. 14-2 in playoffs series. 27 game winning streak. Franchise record 66 win season. 61 point game. A lot of great memories. No ill will towards that guy. :smokin
Feels are to strong.

Yea man I can't blame him for going back to Cleveland. That place must really mean a lot to him to want to go back after everything he's experienced with the Heat, the Cavs owner and the fans turning on him.

If he's really doing this for the right reasons than let him flourish.

Bosh, Memo, Wade does make us a contender right now tho :lol:

Make it happen Riley :pimp:

yea we got to experience the first two championships of a great champion, the big three had a hell of a run... had to end some day... I hope we can land bosh. best of luck to bron and his fam

yall can say no ill will all you want. reading that letter... i feel like if he loved cleveland so much then he never shoulda left there. i feel like he used the heat but whats done is done. My problem is, hes known he wanted to go to the cavs for a while now. He couldve given his decision earlier to allow us to make some more moves. Now we gotta scramble to try to salvage this coming season. Truth is, i think we're about to tank a season. Even with ennis and napier... granger is still unknown and mcbob is just okay. Allen looks like he wants to follow lebron to the cavs. We could coach them to be a great team together... but spoelstra cant coach ANYTHING and with lebron gone hes about to get exposed.

mean.gif
its about to get really rough, really fast.

Precsiely why not a single morsel or fiber of my existence is discontent or upset with what he brought to this organization in the last four years. Well said!

I understand the move because of his family and all that fairytale ending stuff.

As far as basketball goes, Cleveland is not a championship team right now.

yall can say no ill will all you want. reading that letter... i feel like if he loved cleveland so much then he never shoulda left there. i feel like he used the heat but whats done is done. My problem is, hes known he wanted to go to the cavs for a while now. He couldve given his decision earlier to allow us to make some more moves. Now we gotta scramble to try to salvage this coming season. Truth is, i think we're about to tank a season. Even with ennis and napier... granger is still unknown and mcbob is just okay. Allen looks like he wants to follow lebron to the cavs. We could coach them to be a great team together... but spoelstra cant coach ANYTHING and with lebron gone hes about to get exposed.

:smh: its about to get really rough, really fast.

The only viable move that could hypothetically had been made was setting up a meeting with Carmelo Anthony. Just have to hope Bosh resigns and he decides to be an Alpha male again. We definitely can still make the playoffs with some tinkering.

The only viable move that could hypothetically had been made was setting up a meeting with Carmelo Anthony. Just have to hope Bosh resigns and he decides to be an Alpha male again. We definitely can still make the playoffs with some tinkering.
bosh said he didnt wanna be the #1 option/carry a team like a year or 2 ago. we're too late to just hop in with carmelo. we woulda been ok to do that like a week ago... not now.

I understand the move because of his family and all that fairytale ending stuff.

As far as basketball goes, Cleveland is not a championship team right now.

With all due respect my dude, maybe that's all that truly matters to him at this current position in his life. His maturation displayed for us to bear witness to has been one to revel at. Can't fault him for it neither!

Back
Top Bottom