OFFICIAL 2014-2015 @miamiHEAT SEASON THREAD (31-36) : RILEY GOT DRAGIC....DISCOUNTED!!!!!

Do any of y'all think LeBron wanting a 2 year deal with an opt out clause had anything to do with him leaving.

After thinking about it, the Heat probably wanted LeBron to sign a long term deal so they could continue to "retool" around the big 3. With LeBron opting out next year that puts so much pressure on the organization and the team.

I think Pat Riley and the team wasn't willing to agree to another season of uncertainty.... What y'all think?

I honestly feel the biggest reason Lebron took off is because being here cost him that MVP trophy last season. If you think for a second Lebron ain't about Lebron then,....I got a bridge to sell you. Was nice watching him play for the Heat, but never saw him staying.

I honestly feel the biggest reason Lebron took off is because being here cost him that MVP trophy last season. If you think for a second Lebron ain't about Lebron then,....I got a bridge to sell you. Was nice watching him play for the Heat, but never saw him staying.
i dunno. the thing is.... lebron can say its all about cleveland or ohio all he wants... but if we had won this year again, lets be serious he wouldnt have left. or if wade wasn't deteriorating, he probably still wouldnt have left. but us losing made the choice much easier for him. remember, almost exactly 1 year ago lebron was on instagram saying "that s*** stank dont it!? TWO TIMES!" talking s*** to his haters... including the ones in ohio. now he goes back to the people who hate him. gotcha.

whatever. whats our lineup looking like right now?

wade

bosh

deng

cole

napier

ennis

hamilton

oden

haslem

granger

mcrob???

Welcome back Rio
smokin.gif
..... If we could get marion
eek.gif

I think Lebron left too early. He should've given Wiggins and co at least 2 years to develop. Also, nobody really knows how good of an nba coach Blatt is.

With Top 10 back I have a feeling Norris Cole might become trade bait

Hoping to get a Michael Beasley re-signed alert soon

With Top 10 back I have a feeling Norris Cole might become trade bait

Hoping to get a Michael Beasley re-signed alert soon
cole was the only one officially on contract once the season ends. he wont be trade bait. the real surprise is that we brought mario back. he needs to get his ish together NOW. its like his IQ hasnt improved in the last 5 years. I hope we resign beasley but spoelstra seems like he doesnt like him or something. who knows whats going on there.

cole

chalmers

napier

and people still want bledsoe? how many PGs do they think we need?

I mean looking at all of these moves Riley is clearly trying to have the most space as possible for 2016. Cole is on a 1-year and becomes a Free Agent next season and he's not only going to get a 1 year deal. He'll command a decent contract length wise, so I can see Riley moving him to get something back and to not just lose an asset

Last edited:
It's looking like a Heat starting five will be:
1 Mario Chalmers
2 Dwyane Wade
3 Luol Deng
4 Josh McRoberts
5 Chris Bosh

Bench

6 Noris Cole
7 Birdman
8 Danny Granger
9 Shabazz Napier
10 James Ennis
11 Udonis Haslem

Questionable
Justin Hamilton
Greg Oden
Micheal Beasely

Looking like a top 4 team in the East on paper.

There's been a Bird sighting!! BIRDMAN BIRDMAN just re-signed for a multi-year deal! :smokin

Nice :pimp:

If we stay healthy we can compete in the East next season. I really wouldn't be surprised if we made it back to the ECF. Would be awesome if we played the Cavs in the playoffs and beat them tho :pimp:

I think Lebron left too early. He should've given Wiggins and co at least 2 years to develop. Also, nobody really knows how good of an nba coach Blatt is.
IMO Lebron would have stayed for 2 more years before leaving for Cleveland had we 3peat'd. But no matter what, like most in here think, he was going back home eventually 

It's looking like a Heat starting five will be:
1 Mario Chalmers
2 Dwyane Wade
3 Luol Deng
4 Josh McRoberts
5 Chris Bosh

Bench

6 Noris Cole
7 Birdman
8 Danny Granger
9 Shabazz Napier
10 James Ennis
11 Udonis Haslem

Questionable
Justin Hamilton
Greg Oden
Micheal Beasely

Looking like a top 4 team in the East on paper.

Just because they're classified as a PG, doesn't mean they'll play there. Chalmers/Bazz saw a lot of time as a 2 guard... we may see them back up Wade at times.

G Chalmers | Cole | Bazz
G Wade |
F Deng | Granger | Ennis
F McBob | UD
C Bosh | Birdman | Hamilton

I really like this team!

Also heads up. NBA store has Lebron Heat jerseys on sale. Swingmans come to $55.99 plus shipping and tax. Copped the black one since my black one was the older one with "Heat" on the front. Too bad they didn't have any red alternatives in a medium

Ira Winderman ‏@IraHeatBeat 30m
More
A dazed-and-confused Friday has led to a bring-it-on Sunday. Pat Riley rolled up his sleeves, began to counter-punch.

Back
Top Bottom