OFFICIAL 2014-2015 @miamiHEAT SEASON THREAD (31-36) : RILEY GOT DRAGIC....DISCOUNTED!!!!!

praying we could win more than half of the games. if we end up below 500 this seaon, i see chris bosh getting traded. he hasnt been impressive at all 

Last edited:
Man James Ennis is way too raw. No handles at all. When he goes to the basket theres no change of direction. Too predictable. Can't waste all that atheletism

I like bosh but..... I still can't believe we gave em 23 milly a year and I know the loyalty thing played in it but still :x

We don't even deserve playoffs. We don't. With chalmers on the roster and birdman as a starter. Even if we go to the playoffs. We getting swept.

:smh:

It could be worse, atleast were not nyk fans
which one is worse? A team that have little to none expectations loses evey game. Or a team that have some expectations loses every game? And always have the lead for more than half of the game and collapse?

which one is worse? A team that have little to none expectations loses evey game. Or a team that have some expectations loses every game? And always have the lead for more than half of the game and collapse?

Bruh, I'll take my team any day. HOPE >>>>>>>>> hopelessssss .

View media item 1343207
In this sh!##% EAST, we might STILL make the playoff.

I've been thru worst than this

GOT TO FIGURE OUT THIS 3rd QUARTER
mean.gif

praying we could win more than half of the games. if we end up below 500 this seaon, i see chris bosh getting traded. he hasnt been impressive at all 
do u know how much we paid to keep him? we're not trading him for the duration of his contract. nor should we. 

Back
Top Bottom