OFFICIAL 2014-2015 @miamiHEAT SEASON THREAD (31-36) : RILEY GOT DRAGIC....DISCOUNTED!!!!!

Very proud of Tyler man, he asserted himself and despite the recent additions, proved that his signing for the remainder of the season was not in vain!!

smokin.gif
told yall i liked tyler nd he needed more minutes. this team will gel eventually. hopefully soon.

SOON

Another 10 point lead gone against a terrible team. Its a recurring thing. We get a lead then resort back to struggle ball. Its so ******* frustrating.

:smh: why can't we score when we need to ******* score? Easy *** put ins right under the rim and we miss it. Its like we don't wanna win games.

Last edited:
I seriously hope and pray that we can retain Whiteside this offseason.

Like whatever he wants please give it to him. He's the type of player that you build your team around, now that all of our star players are in their 30s.

They are doing a better job at trusting Whiteside but I'd like to see Johnson get more minutes, the bench desperately needs him

Like whatever he wants please give it to him. He's the type of player that you build your team around, now that all of our star players are in their 30s.

We have him locked up until the summer of 2016...... #WILTSIDE

We have won on a Wed for back2back weeks!!! Last time we had won on a Wed was opening day :smh:

Been so long since they've had back to back wins ...feels monumental lol! Happy Thursday Heat Family

we have him til 2016 on a bum salary. the real question is, when that contract is up, will we have the money to throw at him to keep him? and will he have the loyalty to stay with us if we dont have as much as the other teams are offering. 

If *I* was whiteside, after THIS year im requesting the pay bump. and at the 2 year contract mark, im asking for the big pay bump into the multi millions. other teams will be throwing it at him, so miami will have to give him as much as they can. HOWEVER, as long as miami offered something REASONABLE, even if its less than what everyone else is offering, id stay with miami because theyre the team that believed in me and gave ma chance. took me from practicing all day in a ymca gym to a star in the making. gratitude would go a long way, IF I WAS WHITESIDE. but im not. lol

I love this Whiteside kid. Next year could be promising. A healthy (emphasis on healthy) starting line-up of Dragic, Wade, Deng, Bosh and Whiteside could be pure filth :smokin

roll.gif
, honestly if push comes to shove I think they will make McRob's contract toilet paper... with Bosh and Whiteside (hopefully), McRob will probably become a reserve and I don't think that they are going to pay him that much to be a reserve (unless the cap says otherwise). At this point in time i'm sure they have or are workng on some type of contingency plan for the upcoming seasons

Ok so we have Whiteside atleast for one more year. I thought his contract was only for this summer. I can breath easy for atleast one more year. Lol

But with the new salary cap coming in '16 believed to increase salary cap space by $10-$15 million, we should and I hope be favorites to resign Whiteside.

I really hope Dragic won't be demanding max this summer. That's going to handcuff the heat in 2016 when Whiteside wants his money along with other possible additions.

Back
Top Bottom