OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY BASEBALL THREAD

Looking to move a couple of my arms for one arm already at the show. Goldy still on the block. Twin if you could do Bryant, Wacha and a pick that might get him. Not really in a rush to trade Goldy. Really wanna upgrade from 2 or 3 of my starters for that 1 big arm. Pretty much everyone but Wheeler and DeGrom is available.

Haven't checked this thread in a while but count me in on $50. I don't mind you holding the money, @Proshares. Either that or whatever the rest of the league agrees upon.

I'd take Polanco over Martinez and coco crispies

Picked up Polanco, I had JD but he's slowing down and never produces when I pick him up :lol: got all of them still on free agents so if anyone heats up ill pick them up. Id rather have Polancos potential as of right now.

Grab Paxton if he's available. Comes back next Sunday and he's been lights out in every MLB start.

Last edited:
Please tell me this is a bad trade before I accept it :lol:

I give:
Max Scherzer
Trumbo
Rios

I get:
Garrett Richards
Jay Bruce
Morneu

I sold high on Richards in the NT keeper. Could see him pulling back a little second half and I'm not making the playoffs. Don't think he's ever had this much of a workload in his career but he should be ok. Trumbo's been trash tho.

Please tell me this is a bad trade before I accept it :lol:

I give:
Max Scherzer
Trumbo
Rios

I get:
Garrett Richards
Jay Bruce
Morneu
Don't do it. Much as I feel Scherzer is overrated, he went 4-0 in July and hasn't lost a start since June 17th. In contrast, Richards is 0-2 since the ASB. 8 ER allowed in his last two starts.

Trumbo is expendable and the weakest piece from your side of the package. Morneau plays in Coors, but he's 33 and just battled a neck injury. Only 5 RBI in limited action in July.

Jay Bruce can't find his power stroke, and Rios is likely to be traded. I value Rios over Bruce at the OF position unless you're desperate for pop.

I made my signature big splash trade at the deadline move. 10 team keeper league.

I'm in 4th place...guy in 9th place announced he's calling it quits and ready to sell everyone.

I gave:

George Springer and next year's 3rd and 8th pick

for

Josh Donaldson
Jacoby Ellsbury
Jeff Samardzija
Pat Neshek (Holds)
Zach Britton (Saves)
Picks 23 and 24

I'm going for the crown for a 2nd year in a row.

That's od :lol: I had to be a seller in my league this year, but at least I tried to spread the wealth to each of the contenders instead of giving them ridiculous packages.

Goldy :smh:

If anyone wants to keep him for next year shoot an offer my way.

Matt Kemp's been decent lately.
Knew I shouldn't have parted with Matty. You even asked if I was sure.

I made my signature big splash trade at the deadline move. 10 team keeper league.

I'm in 4th place...guy in 9th place announced he's calling it quits and ready to sell everyone.

I gave:

George Springer and next year's 3rd and 8th pick

for

Josh Donaldson
Jacoby Ellsbury
Jeff Samardzija
Pat Neshek (Holds)
Zach Britton (Saves)
Picks 23 and 24

I'm going for the crown for a 2nd year in a row.
I realize you're leveraging the future to win-now, but that's a fleece if I've ever seen one. In your favor, for clarification.

That's od :lol: I had to be a seller in my league this year, but at least I tried to spread the wealth to each of the contenders instead of giving them ridiculous packages.
You're definitely pragmatic with the rebuild.

I had all the leverage.

He came out and said he's done for the year. He wanted keepers and picks for next year. He was talking to myself and another owner and trying to pit us against each other for picks.

I felt the amount of talent I'd be getting back was worth the win now and give up Springer and the 3rd pick.

I'll let you know if I win the league

I had all the leverage.

He came out and said he's done for the year. He wanted keepers and picks for next year. He was talking to myself and another owner and trying to pit us against each other for picks.

I felt the amount of talent I'd be getting back was worth the win now and give up Springer and the 3rd pick.

I'll let you know if I win the league
You'd be mad. I traded Springer way too cheaply in my league.

Nah, you came up Venom. Other dude put the cheese out there and got an ok return. Springer and a 3rd is great, but Idk, feel like maybe he coulda got more splitting those dudes up. Good trade on your behalf.

My team has faded considerably down the stretch. Uncharacteristically missed out on Cashner's return from a lengthy DL stint. CarGo's supposed to be my best player, and he's constantly hurt. Lawrie and Hosmer haven't helped my cause or belief in them the past 2 seasons.

George Springer
mean.gif
, Michael Cuddyer
mean.gif
, & Anthony Rizzo 
mean.gif

I missed the #2 seed bye by like a game and a half so I'm now fighting to advance in the playoffs. Losing 6-4 thus far in the week, hopefully I pull through

Made the championship game in one league and just barely missed it in my other league by one hit 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom