OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

One of my boy's uncle practically owns a suite at the Linc (Eagles stadium), so we were gonna have our draft there tonight during the final preseason game. Free food/beer/snacks/etc. However, 2 of the guys in our league have a championship basketball series that starts tonight, and declined to let us know that until yesterday afternoon, forcing us to postpone the draft a few hours and have it at a bar instead. So heated right now
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Wow. I would also feel really awkward having a draft at a bar
got my main league drafting at buffalo wild wings on sunday. the commish did the whole fantasy reservation thing. 

Last edited:
One of my boy's uncle practically owns a suite at the Linc (Eagles stadium), so we were gonna have our draft there tonight during the final preseason game. Free food/beer/snacks/etc. However, 2 of the guys in our league have a championship basketball series that starts tonight, and declined to let us know that until yesterday afternoon, forcing us to postpone the draft a few hours and have it at a bar instead. So heated right now
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
what time is the draft?

So whats everyones bold pick in the early rounds?

Mine is Andy Dalton if Manning and Brees are not available.
Please don't do this :lol: :lol:. Wait until the 8th round at the earliest if you want him that badly.

One of my boy's uncle practically owns a suite at the Linc (Eagles stadium), so we were gonna have our draft there tonight during the final preseason game. Free food/beer/snacks/etc. However, 2 of the guys in our league have a championship basketball series that starts tonight, and declined to let us know that until yesterday afternoon, forcing us to postpone the draft a few hours and have it at a bar instead. So heated right now :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: .
what time is the draft?
Was gonna be at 7 if we drafted at the stadium, but their game is at 8. Drafting at 930 now.

Last edited:
You really think Hawkins could put up numbers like that at 5'7 as a #1 receiver for the Browns?

Miles Austin on the outside, Hawkins in the slot. He has a good relationship with Hoyer and Manziel and with defenses targeting to take Cameron out, that makes Hawkins a fun PPR play

One of my boy's uncle practically owns a suite at the Linc (Eagles stadium), so we were gonna have our draft there tonight during the final preseason game. Free food/beer/snacks/etc. However, 2 of the guys in our league have a championship basketball series that starts tonight, and declined to let us know that until yesterday afternoon, forcing us to postpone the draft a few hours and have it at a bar instead. So heated right now :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:.

REPLACE THOSE CLOWNS!!!

That would have been sooooo suite!!!

(see what I did there)

Yea i would have said screw those guys. Went the the suite, did the draft phone apps/laptops and let their teams auto draft

huh?

you're drafting Dalton in the "early rounds"? why?

You can wait till probably round 8-10 and get Dalton or Cutler or Wilson maybe even Matt Ryan. Why settle / waste an "early round" pick on Dalton

huh?

you're drafting Dalton in the "early rounds"? why?

You can wait till probably round 8-10 and get Dalton or Cutler or Wilson maybe even Matt Ryan. Why settle / waste an "early round" pick on Dalton
dalton shouldnt be drafted as a starter in 12 team or under leagues. 

hes got upside, but definitely should not be picked before those guys you just mentioned

One of my boy's uncle practically owns a suite at the Linc (Eagles stadium), so we were gonna have our draft there tonight during the final preseason game. Free food/beer/snacks/etc. However, 2 of the guys in our league have a championship basketball series that starts tonight, and declined to let us know that until yesterday afternoon, forcing us to postpone the draft a few hours and have it at a bar instead. So heated right now :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:.

REPLACE THOSE CLOWNS!!!

That would have been sooooo suite!!!

(see what I did there)
:lol: :lol: I wish I could. We're all childhood friends and have been in the league together since it started. Just wouldn't be right to break it up. There's always next year I guess :\.

Last edited:
Dalton is a backup in my 12 man TD league and QB is like the most important position in that league :lol: No Need to reach early for him he'll slide.

I think dude may have meant if he couldn't snag Brees or Manning he'd wait on Dalton.

At least that's what I hope he meant.

Back
Top Bottom