OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

One team had to drop Mike Wallace as they violated the WR cap. Should I use my wavier priority on him and drop Ridley? Thinking about Wallace or Terrance West. Ridley is going to drive me crazy under BB.

Pick up Wallace before someone else does. He is by far the Dolphins #1 receiver. In my opinion he played like **** last week but he still got 12 points in fantasy. Barring a couple dropped balls and a fumble he could've went off, and this was against New England.

His Gore for my Trent?

I feel like Trent really isn't this bad. Maybe he needed time to get acclimated to the colts system?

Trent Richardson is absolutely terrible at this point. I can't believe somebody actually wants to trade for him.

Need more opinions...should I drop Boykin for Kelce since I need a tight end? He's basically the 4th option on the Packers offense and I already have Antonio Brown, Cordarrelle, Gordon, Mike Evans and Floyd. I have Khiry and Devonta on my bench but I'd like to keep them for some handcuffs at the moment behind McCoy, Gio, Vereen and Cunningham.

I'd agree with your stance. You sound like you have your mind made up already. Got with your gut there man.

Standard format, undecided if I should go with Garcon or Floyd at WR2, the other going to FLEX to compete with either Sproles, Hopkins, Doug Martin or Moreno? What would you guys do?

Any Jason Witten owners?

Wondering if I should keep rocking with dude or bench him and pick up Dwayne Allen or Delanie Walker
The game against SF has to be treated like an outlier for the Dallas offense unless they consistently prove to be that bad. Witten was phased out because they had to play catch up early and often--meaning taking shots down the field--when he is essentially an extension of the ground game, working the short and intermediate stuff to control the TOP. He still tied with Dez for the second most targets with 6 vs. the 49ers so it's not like Romo wasn't looking for him. I would play him against a Titans defense that struggled to cover TEs but I would begin to look for a viable backup to supplant him in the case that he does drop off this year.

cam newton or jake locker this week?
In the same predicament. Right now I'm going with Locker against that Cowboys D, I need to see Cam bounce back from this injury before I plug him in my starting lineup.

Hey Guys,

Someone in my league just dropped DeAngelo Williams, should I drop Andre Williams and pick him up?  I have McCoy, Murray, Spiller, Pierce, and J. Bell as my other backs.  I know I'm playing the upside game holding onto Andre Williams but since D-Lo starts would he be worth the pickup?

Does anyone have any update on Doug Martin or Jamal Charles this week.

Both had disappointing weeks last week.  

Trying to decide on moves for them over the next couple weeks especially if they are injured.

Standard format, undecided if I should go with Garcon or Floyd at WR2, the other going to FLEX to compete with either Sproles, Hopkins, Doug Martin or Moreno? What would you guys do?
The safe play is probably Garcon vs Jacsonville at WR2, he had a ton of targets week 1.  For Flex i would probably go with wither Hopkins or Floyd as the safest options, Moreno going against stiff Buffalo D and not sure about Martin just yet.  Sproles could be another option but I cant see him having the same kind of performance from week 1 again so soon.

Hey Guys,

Someone in my league just dropped DeAngelo Williams, should I drop Andre Williams and pick him up?  I have McCoy, Murray, Spiller, Pierce, and J. Bell as my other backs.  I know I'm playing the upside game holding onto Andre Williams but since D-Lo starts would he be worth the pickup?

Yes

ANyone think Gerhart is still capable of performing well week 2 with bad ankle? (wishful thinking). Its either him, Moreno or Danny Woodhead I'm thinking of using for flex.

Really considering trading Dez straight up for Brees...

Standard scoring but 6 pt Pass TD.

Here's my team right now:

only 1 WR slot and a flex... I feel like I should be able to fill that flex without issue especially if JG comes back.

Last edited:
I trade Fred Jackson for Seattle D/ST ... My other RBs are Lacy, Laveon Bell, Reggie Bush, and Ben Tate ... I drafted KC defense but that's a wash so I'm gonna have to play the matchups going forward ... what do you guys think?

I trade Fred Jackson for Seattle D/ST ... My other RBs are Lacy, Laveon Bell, Reggie Bush, and Ben Tate ... I drafted KC defense but that's a wash so I'm gonna have to play the matchups going forward ... what do you guys think?
No-brainer. KC defense might turn out to be pretty bad this season. Not trusting them at all. Someone would actually give up the Seattle D/ST for Fred Jackson?

No-brainer. KC defense might turn out to be pretty bad this season. Not trusting them at all. Someone would actually give up the Seattle D/ST for Fred Jackson?

His RBs are Ingram, Fossett, Blount .. he's hurting there. He went WR/TE heavy now he's in a tight spot when it comes to depth. He also has the Lions D.

I haven't made the proposal, but I'm about to sell water to a well :lol:

He drafted terribly at the RB position
laugh.gif
yall playin a 20 team league or what?
laugh.gif

Really considering trading Dez straight up for Brees...

Standard scoring but 6 pt Pass TD.

Here's my team right now:

View media item 1174480

only 1 WR slot and a flex... I feel like I should be able to fill that flex without issue especially if JG comes back.

Do it and don't look back. PPR and you have Allen and Cooks just there chilling on your bench. 6TD league also so QBs are bumped up. I'd try to package RG3 for a RB2 with a bit more upside then Bush.

Back
Top Bottom