OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

You keep McCoy over Graham all day every day without even thinking about it. You won't "have a chance" at drafting McCoy period if you don't keep him. Only chance you could possibly get at getting him is if you somehow end up with the top pick. If you have McCoy, you never give him up....ever.

McCoy is not going first overall in every draft. You have a realistic chance of drafting him if you have any of the top 3 picks. And even if you don't get him, you get a shot at either Charles, AP, or Forte (not to mention Lacy), all of whom will produce at a high level similar to Shady.

Aside from a healthy Gronk, no one is gonna produce at a level similar to Graham. Out of his 2 keeper scenarios, Graham is the better value.

Last edited:
McCoy is not going first overall in every draft. You have a realistic chance of drafting him if you have any of the top 3 picks. And even if you don't get him, you get a shot at either Charles, AP, or Forte (not to mention Lacy), all of whom will produce at a high level similar to Shady.

Aside from a healthy Gronk, no one is gonna produce at a level similar to Graham. Out of his 2 keeper scenarios, Graham is the better value.

eh julius thomas might

eh julius thomas might
Too many mouths to feed in Denver. Not saying he won't cook, but he won't put up Graham numbers.

Last edited:

You're not factoring in a diluted draft pool after the 10 or 12 keepers are locked in for his league.

You're not factoring in a diluted draft pool after the 10 or 12 keepers are locked in for his league.
I went thru the 10 teams in my league and looked at likely/potential keepers.

Martin

Lynch

Forte

Manning

Charles

Morris/Stacy/Marshall (likely Stacy since he was a FA pickup, and thus he wouldn't lost a draft pick)

Lacy/Calvin (likely Lacy as he was draft much later in the draft)

Kaep

Peterson

I'm pretty split.... now that I'm looking at the number of top RB's likely to be kept, I'm inclined to keep McCoy....

Martin

Lynch

Forte

Manning

Charles

Morris/Stacy/Marshall (likely Stacy since he was a FA pickup, and thus he wouldn't lost a draft pick)

Kaep

Peterson

I'm pretty split.... now that I'm looking at the number of top RB's likely to be kept, I'm inclined to keep McCoy....
he is a MUST keep. no looking back. even if he got hurt in week one you could sleep knowing you made the right move.

I don't get how you're undecided with this....

McCoy is possibly the #1 player in all of fantasy football.

There's nothing to think about. He's an automatic keeper.

Yep, you're right. Didn't think about that at all.

Martin
Lynch
Forte
Manning
Charles
Kaep
Peterson

Gotta keep Shady in that case. The RBs available for drafting will be too slim for you not to keep him.

Last edited:
Since Lynch ended his hold out would you guys draft him @ 7th overall? (I was deciding between Graham and Demaryius before this)

How many teams?

Looks stong. I like miller and west in the cut. Gerhart not so much. Rb 2 could b concern. Dont love roddy either but over all well done if its not 8 teams

This is how my first money league turned out. Im happy with the team.
not a fan of having two wr's from the same team. if they have a bad day passing the ball or have a big lead or playing in bad weather or matt ryan goes down or have a running game going ( devonta freeman...hint hint ) then your in trouble. certain weeks you will rock and roll but i like steady ways to win that is spread out more. good luck to you.

Have a feels Gerhart is going to get off this year.
jags are going to stink. when your 14+ pts down in the 4th are you going to run the ball ? when defenses play against them do they fear the passing game ? stack the box and make them pass. hene or bortles will strugle at first and with shorts having a grade two hammy he is not getting in the reps he needs. jags will have a top three pick coming up in next years draft. add this up and i will not have gerhart on any of my teams.

Don't question my feels.
happy.gif
 none of us are right all the time. just try to add things up to get the right answer as often as we can. 

Back
Top Bottom