OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

down 20 right now. thing is, if he doesnt take a bigger lead with Brady.

i might still win.

all he will have left is Charles. I got Lacy, Stacy, J.Thomas, and Crosby

:nerd:

please Ryan get me a few points. I NEED EM!!!!

Is colston even on the field? WTF man and the same could be said for Garcon. I should have started Crabtree at my WR2 and Sproles at my flex. I'm down 60 already thanks to Gio and Delanie walker :x :smh:

Hilton if you want upside. Crab if you want a higher floor.
man thats a tough choice. im up 40 with 4 players left. Houston Def, A. Rogers, Eddie Lacy, Hilton/Crabtree.

and my opponent has 7. Kap, Hyde, Marshall, Dawson, Denver, J. Thomas, and Harvin

idk what i should do. part of me thinks crabtree is going to have a better game because he looks healthier, and there is hiltons issues with his drops,

but then watching last weeks game, it looks like Kaps favorite targets are davis and boldin. idk man

Hilton if you want upside. Crab if you want a higher floor.

man thats a tough choice. im up 40 with 4 players left. Houston Def, A. Rogers, Eddie Lacy, Hilton/Crabtree.

and my opponent has 7. Kap, Hyde, Marshall, Dawson, Denver, J. Thomas, and Harvin

idk what i should do. part of me thinks crabtree is going to have a better game because he looks healthier, and there is hiltons issues with his drops,
but then watching last weeks game, it looks like Kaps favorite targets are davis and boldin. idk man

I'd take the chance on TY. Eagles still susceptible to the deep ball, as we saw with Hurns last week.

Even starting Asiata and Terrence West today, Im still going to lose lol

EDIT: Have Garcon starting in my flex

shouldve put in watkins today smh

The other guy had alfred, gastowski and edelman and has arian, andre, and kaep to go

Im doomed lol

Last edited:
If only ryan, patterson, and hunter could each get me like 2 more points id be happy going into 4 oclock :smh:

Julioo :pimp: needed that

nice day with edelman, west, jones and a. brown

jake locker smh

Last edited:
Glad I started Asiata. DeSean is a bum and might get the cut this week. Left Ingram on the bench again this week, famb has been balling out.

Shane Vereen and Cordarrelle Patterson 
mean.gif

Down exactly 19 pts

Hes got Charles and SF DEF

ive got Lacy, Stacy, J.THomas, and Crosby

should i be fine? :nerd:

terrified of Lacy and Stacy man :smh:

i got some flak for picking up ingram.

megatron and cooks did not do well today, but thank God bailey and gio went off

Back
Top Bottom