OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Anybody feel like Reggie Bush is gonna breakout this week vs Green Bay?
J. Bell is actually getting more run than Bush and wouldn't be surprised if Bell actually broke out

Either way it's annoying fantasy wise for owners. Can't depend on either guy for worthy production at this point, it's frustrating because there's guys like T. West and K. Davis on waivers that I want to pick up but there's roster limits of 4 RB's. I have J. Bell and my gut feeling is that he and Bush will take from eachother's production every week. Hell even A. Bradshaw seems more appealing to me.

just got offered v-jax for woodhead and asiata ? 12 team ppr

i think woodhead is gonna go get some good burn with matthews out, especially in a ppr league. 

im still trying to sell asiata to the AP owner though haha,  especially with AP being out indefinitely 

Would you trade

Asiata / D-Jax for Emmanuel Sanders

Reggie / Asiata for Emmanuel Sanders

Trying to pounce on these dudes.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
d jackson for sanders is an even trade, even if he is hurt. no need to add asiata. welkers return will affect sanders #'s

what kind of league is this? i think youre giving up too much for sanders in either trade. 

asiata's value went back up with the new news on AP

Trade Asiata and D Jax for Sanders.. Frees up a spot for Knile Davis.. You're good.. That's if your league is still sleep lol.

Trade Asiata for Jordan Cameron?

My RBs are: Alfred Morris, CJ Spiller, Terrence West, and Toby Gerhart.

TEs are: Jordan Reed, Charles Clay

Last edited:

What is Asiata's value now that Peterson is out until his court date or longer?  The AP owner in our league desperately needs RB help and has all of his current backs on byes week 4 (Ellington, Dwyer and T. West).

I want to grab one of his recievers (A Brown, K Allen, Patterson, Wheaton). Is trying to package J. Bell and Asiata realistic for getting Patterson? My current WRs are Nelson, White, Hawkins and J Hunter.  You think i could flip Roddy and Asiata for A Brown?  I just want to be sure I'm being realistic with these trade offers, but dude is desperate at RB because I know Tate is due back soon.
Anyone have an opinion?

What is Asiata's value now that Peterson is out until his court date or longer?  The AP owner in our league desperately needs RB help and has all of his current backs on byes week 4 (Ellington, Dwyer and T. West).

I want to grab one of his recievers (A Brown, K Allen, Patterson, Wheaton). Is trying to package J. Bell and Asiata realistic for getting Patterson? My current WRs are Nelson, White, Hawkins and J Hunter.  You think i could flip Roddy and Asiata for A Brown?  I just want to be sure I'm being realistic with these trade offers, but dude is desperate at RB because I know Tate is due back soon.
Anyone have an opinion?
i wouldnt add more than i should....try to see what you can get for asiata straight up

the players you want are upper tier WR's and their owners might be reluctant to trade them. 

K. Allen is a good buy low option you could try to get for Asiata straight up. 

what kind of league is this? Asiata holds value in both standard scoring and ppr

Dropping Allen Hurns fora RB. A. Bradshaw, Rainey, Kniles Davis, Crowell, A. Smith, And Darrel Young availble....

Do I Snag up Davis??!?

AP, Gio, Jeremy Hill, and CJ2K are my RB.

also, should I drop CJ2K? I'm not a fan!

when will people learn a mediocre rb who starts is still a mediocre rb.

7 rushes for 21 yards... I can't wait till woodhead gets all the TDs.

I'll probably be wrong though, given my luck this year.

Who should I pick up? I'm thinking Davis, Stewart, or Asiata.... Thanks in advance!

10 people Standard ESPN

Terrance West,
Knile Davis,
Isaiah Crowell
Antone Smith,
Jonathan Stewart,
Darrel Young,
Matt Asiata,
Lamar Miller,
Darren McFadden,

Last edited:
I hate my league

no one trades. I don't ever think I seen a trade in the 3 years I've been in the league.

Who should I pick up? I'm thinking Davis, Stewart, or Asiata.... Thanks in advance!

Terrance West,
Knile Davis,
Isaiah Crowell
Antone Smith,
Jonathan Stewart,
Darrel Young,
Matt Asiata,
Lamar Miller,
Darren McFadden,
what size league is this? 

davis, miller, asiata, west ....in that order

Flex start this week (standard scoring, pick one):

Joique, Pierce or Ivory

Defense (pick one):

Fins (2 good match ups in a row), Ravens, Bears or Colts?

Waiver wire questions:

WR - Is Sanu now worth a pick up now? Seems to have a big upside if #1 stays down. I would drop Riley Cooper or Woodhead.

TE - What up with Niles Paul? Cousins safety valve or more? I have Rudolph as my one guy and since AP is out he might get more work too. Thanks

i wouldnt add more than i should....try to see what you can get for asiata straight up

the players you want are upper tier WR's and their owners might be reluctant to trade them. 

K. Allen is a good buy low option you could try to get for Asiata straight up. 

what kind of league is this? Asiata holds value in both standard scoring and ppr
Its a 12 team, .5ppr league.  I might try for K Allen striaght up, it would be nice to hang onto Bell just in case Spiller goes down to injury.

Thoughts on whether Bobby Rainey would be a good pickup as a flex? The RB/WR's I have are Bernard, Sproles, Pierce, J. Nelson, A. Johnson, and Michael Floyd. Don't know whether Rainey would be an upgrade over ether Pierce/Floyd this week. Thanks in advance.

10 people Standard ESPN

Terrance West,
Knile Davis,
Isaiah Crowell
Antone Smith,
Jonathan Stewart,
Darrel Young,
Matt Asiata,
Lamar Miller,
Darren McFadden,
Are you playing with girls ? 75 percent of the names up there should all be pick up

Back
Top Bottom