OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

WHO ARE ALL THE HOT PICKUPS FOR THE WEEK? every single one plz

i got 2nd priority out of 12. #1 probably wont pick up the best under the radar player.

i need help and one of the guys who will have a lead over me is saying hes got a under the radar pick up that no one will get and hes like 10th on the waiver... :nerd:

Bungles defense got my opponent -3 points 
roll.gif

Now i just need a huge game from Lynch tomorrow for the win

There are no points lost for fumbles lost on special teams?

Would it be right as a commissioner to go ahead and take points away?

I won this week but it's bittersweet. Sweet because I beat the first place team and I'm now in a four-way tie for 1st. Bitter because I won with only 65 points and I would've lost had I played anyone else in the league.

Im up 19.8 points. I have no one left and my opponent has Lynch

I still like my chances.

edit: now up 15.8 dang stat correction 
mean.gif

Last edited:
LOL

i called Montee a bust and everyone in my league wanted to kill me.

dudes were arguing with me tonight about it still saying im wrong

people thought he was gonna have a better season than the one moreno had :rofl:

I was down by 60 going into the 4PM games with just Demaryius and Gostkowski left.

After Gostkowski made that second to last field goal to put me over the dude I was playing by two I sent him a picture of Gostkowski

He's also a Titans fan

Dude is so heated he wanted me to come over and fight him :rofl:

Last edited:
My fantasy team has me so tight rn :smh:

When you're 4-0 and lose to a 1-3 squad :x :x :x

Feel like my 10 team money league squad is starting to click now, started 1-3, now 2-3 and today I have the highest score of any week from any team. I feel like my team is on the rise
pimp.gif
good feeling.

V. Jackson getting a groove with Glennon, Lacy's fat *** rounding into shape, Golden and Olsen consistent, Julio/D. Thomas combo always dangerous, got Ivory/Forsett/McKinnon trio and Matty Ice/Big Ben to hold down the QB...

Man I just lost to an 0-4 team by 2 pts...only if Ryan didn't throw that damn pick we be tied
mean.gif

but won my other 2 money league
Dawg, I remember losing a week last year on the last play of the game when Ryan Tannehill threw a pick against the Buccs on a hail mary. Lost on the last freaking play of the game. All I needed was an incomplete pass, would have given me the W

Worst feeling ever
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
So cursed in this league. I seem to play the highest scoring team every week. i'm 1-3 and i've only scored 4 less total points than the 4-0 #1 ranked team

And this week of course my opponent gets career games out of Eddie Lacy, Kendall Hunter, Justin Hunter, and the 9ers Kicker 
mean.gif

i need 26pts from Lynch tomorrow to win.  He scored 25 in week 1 and 27 in week 3 so i guess it's possible 

Last edited:

So cursed in this league. I seem to play the highest scoring team every week. i'm 1-3 and i've only scored 4 less total points than the 4-0 #1 ranked team

And this week of course my opponent gets career games out of Eddie Lacy, Kendall Hunter, Justin Hunter, and the 9ers Kicker

i need 26pts from Lynch tomorrow to win
sick.gif
sick.gif

Head up man. I'm assuming you have elite talent if you're only 4 points less overall than the 4-0 team

Just make the playoffs and you should be good

What your squad look like?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom