OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Is Palmer probably going to play this weekend or what? He's got a reaaally favorable schedule coming up and right now I'm rolling with Flacco and Bridgewater and I wanna drop Bridgewater for him...but last week I dropped Brady for Bridgewater and that didn't work out too well.

Is Palmer probably going to play this weekend or what? He's got a reaaally favorable schedule coming up and right now I'm rolling with Flacco and Bridgewater and I wanna drop Bridgewater for him...but last week I dropped Brady for Bridgewater and that didn't work out too well.
seems possible but i think more likely he'll play week 7

I know I'm about to discuss kickers **Allen Iverson** KICKERS? We're talking about kickers? Not a WR, RB, even TE but kickers?

Prater or McManus? lol

Is Texans defense for real? I have Detroit as well and the Texans play the Colts and Steelers the next two games. Wanted to drop their defense to take a flyer on one of the Broncos RB's.

Last edited:
McManus. I'm rolling with Denvers K no matter what.

I picked up Dwayne Allen off waivers... I have him and Donnell now. Who do yall like this week?

Is Texans defense for real? I have Detroit as well and the Texans play the Colts and Steelers the next two games. Wanted to drop their defense to take a flyer on one of the Broncos RB's.

I like the Lions D better than the Texans .. Not sold on any RB from Denver. Moreno was their guy and they let him walk in favor of Ball/Hillman/Anderson :smh:

Lost my 1st game this week
mean.gif

Played a team that had Peyton, Ellington , Gates,Quick,Phil Dawson...luckily he had Kendall Wright on the bench
laugh.gif
or he would have put up 180 on me

My team was looking good to start but now I'll be without Jennings for a while, Graham is on his bye and I don't have a back up TE. I did put in a claim for Andre Williams though

Have Sporles but don't know if hes worth keeping at this point along with Lorenzo and Rainey. Evans is out for a while, wish Steve Smith would play the Panthers every week...

Have Brady and Culter at QB...but my "main" guys are AJ, Gio and I guess Lamar Miller so thats good I guess

Hoping SF D can start producing soon

Just hoping things don't start going downhill going forward
laugh.gif

Should I try and trade Sporles to the owner that has Lesean or should I try and trade for him? His team is 0-5 right now

Any suggestions on what moves I should try to make? Thinking about going after players that are underachieving like Megatron, Andre Johnson, and possibly Jamaal because of his injury concerns. Any advice
nerd.gif
If you're 4-1 I wouldn't change anything man. You're fine, unless you get offered a trade you can't resist.
Odell beckham, davante Adams, or Justin hunter???? 10 team PPR???
Hunter.
Pick two (RB):
Asiata
Bradshaw
Oliver
McKinnon

Pick one (FLEX):
Wallace
DJax
Oliver, Bradshaw, D Jax
Ended up with Andre Williams, do I start him over Ben Tate at Flex?
I would. I am considering starting Williams over Alfred Morris.
I know I'm about to discuss kickers **Allen Iverson** KICKERS? We're talking about kickers? Not a WR, RB, even TE but kickers?

Prater or McManus? lol
McManus.

For those looking for a D...I am rolling with Denver this week. They're playing the dumpster fire that is the New York Jets. And, uh, their quarterback is Geno Smith...soooo yeahhhh...

Add Pierre Thomas and drop DeAngelo Williams? (.5 PPR)

Add RG3 and drop Doug Baldwin (6th WR) or EJ Manuel (3rd QB)? (2 QB league)

Sent this to my brother (also my Week 5 opponent) who is a Percy owner and was down by 11 going into the Monday night game...

Ended up with Andre Williams, do I start him over Ben Tate at Flex?
I would start Tate. He looked great vs. Titans.

that Browns run game is pretty legit man. They was down 20+ and was still running the ball :lol:

:lol: true. Pittsburgh's run D is a lot better than the Titans though .. tough choice either way.
Week 1 vs. Steelers...Terrance West rushed for 100. Tate for 41 before he got injured and Crowell for 32 :smokin

a Dude with literally half of the broncos O studs picked up Hillman today off waivers and just offered him for my Djax

Trade received: His Ahmad Bradshaw and Phillip Rivers for my Le'veon Bell

Standard Scoring 10-man league. My squad:

Cam Newton

Eddie Lacy
Le'Veon Bell
Ben Tate
Bishop Sankey
Ryan Matthews
Andre Williams

T.Y Hilton
Andre Johnson
Pierre Garcon
Larry Fitz
Kelvin Benjamin
Josh Gordon

Delanie Walker

Trade received: His Ahmad Bradshaw and Phillip Rivers for my Le'veon Bell

Standard Scoring 10-man league. My squad:

Cam Newton

Eddie Lacy
Le'Veon Bell
Ben Tate
Bishop Sankey
Ryan Matthews
Andre Williams

T.Y Hilton
Andre Johnson
Pierre Garcon
Larry Fitz
Kelvin Benjamin
Josh Gordon

Delanie Walker
thats not a bad proposal - i like leveon though - rivers makes it sweet consider cam is meh
ohwell.gif

a Dude with literally half of the broncos O studs picked up Hillman today off waivers and just offered him for my Djax

Here's my take on Hillman and why I didn't burn my #2. The bronco's run game is no good and I don't think he'll look any better, considering the tough matchups they're getting in the next 3 weeks. Ball will be back by then to take back his job, considering Hillman will look like garbage (partly not his fault by because of said matchups)

Also, I would rather use that #2 if/when someone with a legit running team goes down. I.e. Demarco Murray.

At least that what I keep telling myself to make me feel better about taking Ball in the 2nd round.

cj Anderson might be the most talented out of the Denver backs.. so don't feel bad for passing on hillman

Back
Top Bottom