OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

If it is going to be raining heavy like they say tomorrow in Foxboro, then I would go with Cutler

That changes things...gonna have to watch the weather report and see how much rain is expected.

Thinking of trading Jimmy Graham....his injury worries me a bit. It went from 1 week to 3 overnight. Anyone else think his injury will be a factor when he comes back :nerd:

I'm in the same position and i'm gonna hold on to him until he has a setback or something like that. When's he slated to come back? Week 9?

^ Tate is a great look until megatron comes back.. With the way stafford loves to lock onto guys...

Guess it depends on your record and need right now.. Cause I think Demaryius is healthy now and will be a monster the rest of the year

Yeah but bro.....Julio Jones is a ******* monster too :lol: as I said he leads the league in targets and receptions and this is a PPR league. He's third in the league in yards too and doesn't have four other guys to compete with for balls either.

I'm with you.. Guess I just have more faith in Peyton and co than matt ryan and then roddy always being injured

With cj gimpy, I think Demaryius is easily the top guy.. And teams can't focus on him with jt, Saunders and Wes.. So gotta love a guy who is getting 10 targets per from Peyton

Should i try and trade eddie lacy and julio jones for jordy nelson and lesean?

looks about even to me but if they accept i'll have to start zac stacy due to lesean being on a bye

I'd do it.. Our Oline is getting healthy so I expect a surge from lesean.. Plus sproles might miss anywhere from 2 to 3 games

Jordy is right up there with any WR

Got TY Hilton and Mike Wallace locked in as my WRs this week, and DeMarco and Lynch as my RBs.

In a 1/2 point PPR league, who should I plug into flex?

Options: Alfred Morris, Brian Quick, C-Patt, Crabtree, or Jerick?

Heavily leaning towards Morris. Feel like he'll go off against TEN.

I'm with you.. Guess I just have more faith in Peyton and co than matt ryan and then roddy always being injured

With cj gimpy, I think Demaryius is easily the top guy.. And teams can't focus on him with jt, Saunders and Wes.. So gotta love a guy who is getting 10 targets per from Peyton

Believe me I know what you mean. It always felt good knowing I had Peyton's top guy. But Matt Ryan and Julio have great chemistry and there basically aren't going to be any games where any of his teammates see more targets than him. Plus I know it's hard to believe but Tate is more than likely going to be a top 15 receiver all season.

Got TY Hilton and Mike Wallace locked in as my WRs this week, and DeMarco and Lynch as my RBs.

In a 1/2 point PPR league, who should I plug into flex?

Options: Alfred Morris, Brian Quick, C-Patt, Crabtree, or Jerick?

Heavily leaning towards Morris. Feel like he'll go off against TEN.

I'd stick with Morris. Titans defense sucks balls.

Should I be looking for a different kicker other than Gostkowski this week since it's supposed to be pouring rain during the game tomorrow?

Someone dropped Philly DST, should I make a waiver bid?

who would you be dropping?

My bench right now: Palmer, Ingram, Allen Robinson, AJ Green, M Evans.

Was gonna drop Evans if ever. I can't drop Palmer as we're in a 2 QB league and my QBs (ARodg and Luck) still have byes ahead. I can't drop my current DST (Seattle) since I need them this week.

Last edited:

Was gonna drop Evans if ever. I can't drop Palmer as we're in a 2 QB league and my QBs (ARodg and Luck) still have byes ahead. I can't drop my current DST (Seattle) since I need them this week.

If you really want Philly I would drop either robinson or evans

Just went and picked up Jarvis Landry in all 3 of my leagues.. gonna stash for a couple of weeks, i see he has a decent schedule coming up, JAX included, so i dont know that he will be on waivers for too much longer in one of my 12 team and my 16 team league..

Pick one WR for this week

Fitz vs Raiders

Decker vs Pats (scared of Revis island though and also isn't it supposed to be pouring rain?)

T-will vs Giants

Roddy vs Ravens (Ryan sucks on the road and I don't want to play them against my team
laugh.gif
)

Patterson vs bills

Thinking about playing Fitz but i'm scared it might be a fluke last week.

also , do i trade my Alshon for jimmy grahm? i have ty hilton and antonio brown

I'd try and sell high on TY before I sell Alshon.

Pick 1 please! 

Asiata
Starks
B.Bolden !!! 

Tough but probably Starks. Getting more snaps and while Asiata probably will too, that's a tough match up for a TD dependent back.

Pick one WR for this week

Fitz vs Raiders
Decker vs Pats (scared of Revis island though and also isn't it supposed to be pouring rain?)
T-will vs Giants
Roddy vs Ravens (Ryan sucks on the road and I don't want to play them against my team :lol: )
Patterson vs bills

Thinking about playing Fitz but i'm scared it might be a fluke last week.

Fitz or T-Will. Probably lean T-Will.

what are your guys' feelings towards darren mcfadden?

he seems to be the lead back out in oakland, been consistently putting up double digits in 1PPR leagues, new coach seems more focused on the run game.
He's been a sneaky solid RB3/bye week fill in. Surprisingly hasn't had too many catches, which has been his bread and butter (when he hasn't been hurt, which is often) in the past. Hopefully they start to involve him a little more, although I can easily see it going the opposite way and MJD starts getting more touches instead :lol:.

Someone dropped Philly DST, should I make a waiver bid?

who would you be dropping?

SInce you already have the Seahawks, I don't think I'd pick up the Eagles. Their fantasy success has come solely from TDs, not them actually being a good defense :lol:. They have pretty a tough schedule the rest of the season too. In a 10-12 team league in which guys aren't hoarding D/STs, I think you'd be better off going with other matchup based plays. While it's been a good bet thus far, you just can't depend on/expect them to keep scoring this many TDs.

Last edited:
Goinna have to sit Asiata this week at the flex. Gonna start Justin Hunter instead... :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom