OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Jimmy and Tate for Ellington and Maclin

My league is shooting me Jimmy offers like crazy

Who would your TE be if you made the trade?

Couldn't put together a deal for Jimmy in my league :smh:

Thoughts on this deal I was offered

My Garcon and Cooks for his Andre Johnson, Crabtree and a 3rd player. He included Malcolm Floyd but I would try and get Fred Jackson instead.

Its close but I wouldn't do it unless it sets you up for byes and there are playoff match ups you can't turn down. Texans don't throw the ball enough or deep and Kap has so many options.

Send TY and Lacy for Vereen and D Hopkins in full PPR?

No way am I trading TY right now. If you want Vereen try to do a 2 for 1 Lacy and someone else for Vereen.

Just traded Golden Tate, Evans and James Starks for Mark Ingram, DeAndre Hopkins and Welker.

^ I would still have Gronkowski

I'd do it then.

Who would you guys rather have for ROS Forte or McCoy, PPR?

Forte

Just traded Golden Tate, Evans and James Starks for Mark Ingram, DeAndre Hopkins and Welker.

You don't think you gave up too much?

Ingram>Starks
Tate>Hopkins
Evans>Welker

If Wes wasn't the #4 option and there was no RB by committee (it helps Thomas is out now I guess) I'd say you won. Hope it works out.

Guy in my league has both Peyton and Rivers 
sick.gif
 ...I have Cutler, so would obviously benefit from having Rivers...

Here is my roster...

Cutler, Forte, Gio, Vereen, Jeffery, Maclin, Graham, Morris, Gordon, D Hopkins, F Jackson, K, D...

You guys got any creative offers...?

Last edited:
Silly trade.

You gave up the best guy in the deal.

Debatable....I also only had McCoy and Reggie Bush as my only startable healthy RB's since Fred went down and Asiata lost his job. I'm tied for first and play the dude I'm tied with next week for sole possession of first. Because of all the dudes on bye in my starting lineup I'd have to start Joseph Randle, Juwan Thompson, Mike Evans and Beckham for that matchup if I didn't do this trade.

I have Julio, Cobb, Hopkins, Welker and Beckham....I think I'll be alright as far as receivers go.

Last edited:
My ballout candidate this week is C. Patterson.

I've been right the past 2 weeks with Holmes and Watkins...Patterson going for 110+ 1 TD.

so i should play him? its a big risk

its either i play him or fitz... or both and bench decker

play patterson bruh. Bucs Secondary is trash. This is the game everyone been waiting for

btw mathew berry flex rankings are so trash. cant believe people follow his crap

Last edited:
So please tell me how stupid this trade is. Keep in mind Team A already has Calvin, Aaron Rodgers, Lamar Miller and Oliver, and Team B's two best players besides the ones that he's trading are Doug Martin and Michael Floyd. And this is a keeper league. And Team A is the only one that actually ever even sees Team B because they work together. And Team A and Team B play eachother this week. And Team B is 2-5.

Team A receiving - Gio Bernard, Gronkowski and Cordarrelle Patterson
Team B receiving - Andre Ellington, Shane Vereen and VJax

This leaves Team B with Ellington and Michael Floyd as his keepers for next year......or in other words he just gave his two best players to his friend and won't be playing in our league next year. Team A is BFF with our commissioner and had the trade upheld and approved within minutes without even giving us time to vote on if it should be vetoed.

Flex options

Doug Baldwin @ Carolina
or
Terrance Williams vs Washington

Leaning towards Baldwin but I think the Hawks are just going to run the ball all day.

Ended up snagging Bryce Brown and Mike Evans from waivers. Just hope Brown can actually do something since Lacy and Morris have been huge disappointments this year. WIth Dixon there as well, I'm not too sure how the carries will be split :frown:

play patterson bruh. Bucs Secondary is trash. This is the game everyone been waiting for

btw mathew berry flex rankings are so trash. cant believe people follow his crap

Hope you are right, I'm going to ride out with C-patt.

Pick one between Benjamin, Quick, & Holmes

Dropped Seattle's D for Miami. I've had enough, they've either cost me games or kept my opponents close. Also picked up Tannehill and will probably start him over Cutler this week. Might be a homer pick but he's put up more than 20 points in his last three starts and he's playing Jacksonville this week.

Good or Bad?

I give: Doug Martin and Jeremy Maclin

I receive: Shane Vereen and Larry Fitzgerald

standard league

Last edited:
Alright now that I was able to pick him up in both leagues I can now safely tell you guys to pick up Charles Sims if you have a spot for him (especially if your league has an IR spot). He will be back in the next week or two and it wouldn't surprise me if he's immediately the Bucs highest scoring back. He's going to put up numbers in PPR leagues.

Standard NFL 10 Team League.
QB: Stafford
RB: Charles/Bernard/Miller/D.Martin/D.Robinson/K.Davis
WR: J.Jones/AJ.Green/Garcon/Michael.Floyd/Decker/Randle
TE: Kelce
What do you guys think about trading (Stafford/G.Bernard/Garcon) for (R.Wilson/J.Thomas/K.Allen) ?

I ended up getting Bryce Brown but I feel like he is a waste of a roster spot

I guess we will have to see

Back
Top Bottom