OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I don't make any big moves if I'm doing well. Maybe short sighted but I hate to tweak when it so going well unless something major happens

This an easy veto right ?

Philly's Defense for Tre Mason straight up
Giving each teams upcoming schedule .. its kinda even I think

They both have common opponents coming up .. idk though

maybe look in to what each team has and needs, along with their position for playoffs. If either could use the boost at that spot I'd allow it

mostly everyone on my squad can keep up the good work ..

WHAT I REALLY NEED TO START HAPPENING IS ...

Marshall & Cutler get their s*** together and do consistent work

Dalton to find Sanu for 50 and TD

Gordon to go from 0 - 100 starting this week

and Andy Reid and Alex Smith to feed Kelce :smh:

Last edited:
This an easy veto right ?

Philly's Defense for Tre Mason straight up
Giving each teams upcoming schedule .. its kinda even I think

They both have common opponents coming up .. idk though

maybe look in to what each team has and needs, along with their position for playoffs. If either could use the boost at that spot I'd allow it

I guess it's not that bad of a trade

Mason isn't that great

Philly is the #1 D in fantasy

My league playoffs start next week, and our add/drop locks after this week as well. So I want to have my bench set, what defense(s) should I target for playoffs, week 13, 14, and 15. I currently have Dallas and Cincy. I was thinking about picking up Tennessee (HOU, NYG, NYJ) and the Giants (JAC, TEN, WAS). Probably gonna drop Cincy. Thoughts?

Alright im in second place in the entire league with 3 divisional games to go. Ive been playing the waiver game with running backs all year long with decent success. At the moment what would you guys do. I just picked up Blount and Gray. I have Sproles and hopefully Hillman coming back. Would you start Sproles and Blount/Gray or what about starting both Blount and Gray? If confirmed Blount will play this weekend.

Starting two RB's from the same team isnt exactly normal, but im stacked eveywhere but running back. I just need some consistent points at RB. I also have Gronk if that matters.

Last edited:
ColeyHarvey Coley Harvey
FULL: Giovani Bernard, Andre Smith, Kevin Zeitler. ... Worth noting, Bernard was back at No. 1 RB duty during open portion of practice.

ColeyHarvey Coley Harvey
FULL: Giovani Bernard, Andre Smith, Kevin Zeitler. ... Worth noting, Bernard was back at No. 1 RB duty during open portion of practice.
The OC was also quoted as saying Jeremy Hill will have a bigger role than he had when Gio was healthy before. I have both, and I'm seriously considering benching both in favor of Crowell so I can see how the touches will be divided. The problem is that I NEED a win this week (not to mention Terrence West is in the mix in Cle too). I'm scressed out.

Last edited:
Yea man, that's a crappy situation to be in :lol:

IMO, going with Hill is probably safest. Thinking he'll get the RZ touches and only sit for passing downs.

I'd have such a tough time trusting Crowell :smh: it's such a frustration situation.

^ Yeah it's like they flip-flop feature back duties every other week in Cleveland :lol:. And I was thinking the same thing. I'd rather bank on Hill getting a goal line TD or two than trying to guess who will get more touches.

Last edited:
RB 1 - Forsett
RB 2 - Hill

Debating on what to do with Anderson & Crowell, along with Sanu or Gordon (if not WR 2) in the flex

Would you guys go with the Raiders TE Rivera over Gates this week?  Rivera has been pretty solid lately.  Non PPR league

Would you guys go with the Raiders TE Rivera over Gates this week?  Rivera has been pretty solid lately.  Non PPR league
My friend is in the same situation. I'd go with Gates. Both going up against tough defenses, but Gates has the better QB and overall offense.

think I'm starting delanie walkr over ertz this week
Not a bad decision. Mettenberger looked at the backup TE last week a nice bit.

RB 1 - Forsett
RB 2 - Hill

Debating on what to do with Anderson & Crowell, along with Sanu or Gordon (if not WR 2) in the flex
I like Forsett and Anderson. Only fear with Forsett is he might get vultured. I like Anderson cause he's pretty much Denver only rb and his last 2 weeks has been pretty solid. Hill is cool as well but splitting time with Gio....I don't know.

dude start Gordon man

Pick 2 Standard ESPN

Golden Tate @ Patriots

E Sanders vs Dolphins

Steve Smith @ Saints

I'm thinking Sanders and Smith if Sanders is good to go.. what ya'll think?

Back
Top Bottom