OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

That's what I was thinking

don't think it is a no brainer, kelvin benjamin is either option 1 or 2 for cam in the redzone. luck's pretty good about spreading it around and a lot of TY's huge games are his 50 yard tds. either way, not the worst decision to have to have to make. 

You do realize youre relying on Cam Newton.... AND he has to be in the redzone.

Benjamin sits. Easily.
The great Ricky Proehl..WR coach for Carolina came out and said Benjamin needs to be feed the ball more. Like 52 rec 768 yards and 8 tds in 11 games isn't enough :lol:

Last edited:
Lost my 55 pt lead to Brees and Jimmy last night. 
indifferent.gif
 I have a 143 pt lead over the next highest in the league yet Im gonna miss out on the 1st round bye SMH.

I've got Cobb, Odell and Marshall and can only play two of the three every week... If I trade either Marshall or Beckham for a RB, what caliber guy should I reasonably expect in return in a PPR?

Alfred Morris? Better? Worse?

B-Marsh has been shaky due to Cutler, but I think he's worth more than Morris. ODB on the other hand, Morris might be a fair trade. I'm not crazy about Morris in general though.

^

I'd pick Ben at home over Brees on the road most of the time.

I have a choice between starting Cutler in Detroit or Rivers in Baltimore,what do you guys think? Neither one of them has been reliable since the star of the season though .
Id go with ... damn tough, go with Cutler. he has better option than Rivers I think. Marshall Jeffrey and Bennett

repped for Lily avy :evil:

don't think it is a no brainer, kelvin benjamin is either option 1 or 2 for cam in the redzone. luck's pretty good about spreading it around and a lot of TY's huge games are his 50 yard tds. either way, not the worst decision to have to have to make. 
Youre right but TY also has a better more accurate QB. Not to mention TY is the favorite target

You do realize youre relying on Cam Newton.... AND he has to be in the redzone.
this is true

The great Ricky Proehl..WR coach for Carolina came out and said Benjamin needs to be feed the ball more. Like 52 rec 768 yards and 8 tds in 11 games isn't enough
laugh.gif
no doubt about it he is definitely getting his share and then some.

Regardless of inconsistent Cam, KB will only get better (I think/hope)

Last edited:
Is the snow going to be bad in Buffalo this weekend?
if youre referring to the field/stadium .. all of that is clear. Theyve been clearing it off since the storm let up

For the city its actually suppose to warm up significantly and theyre trying to figure out how to control potential flooding

TY over Benjamin every week easily.

OBJ is worth waaay more than B-Marsh at this exact moment. Marshall is basically a flex at this point while OBJ has been putting up WR1 numbers since his first game.

if youre referring to the field/stadium .. all of that is clear. Theyve been clearing it off since the storm let up

For the city its actually suppose to warm up significantly and theyre trying to figure out how to control potential flooding

Cool, I was worried about my Lord and Savior Josh Gordon

This week is the first time all season that I won my matchups in all four of my leagues :lol:.

In three of those four leagues, I need to win and someone else to lose to make the playoffs, and in the other I just need to win. Scressful :smh:.

Rank em for a 1 PPR league.

Lamar miller vs NYJ
Shane vereen vs GB
Ryan Matthews vs Bravens
Martarvis Bryant vs NO

I need an RB2 and FLEX out of these guys

My gut tells me it's going to be LM "protecting the lead" for most of the game against the Jets.

Thoughts?

I need more consistent WR but its hopeless at this point.

Just never know what im gonna get out of Marshall & Sanu .. hopefuly Gordon delivers these last few weeks of the season

I've got Cobb, Odell and Marshall and can only play two of the three every week... If I trade either Marshall or Beckham for a RB, what caliber guy should I reasonably expect in return in a PPR?

Alfred Morris? Better? Worse?
u dont have a trade deadline?

I just need to win this week and I can get a bye. I too need a backup for Luck in the playoffs. Should I swoop up Eli or McCown? I'm last on waiver priority and there's no really to pick up so I'm going to prep for playoffs. Going to drop this bum Doug Baldwin

Last edited:
No stat corrections, 1st place, clinched playoff spot. Not bad for being out of the game for 3 years. Now to finish strong and get that chip.

i almost did that for my main league. but i decided not to.

its too late to be trading folks. not like there isnt a way around it. come wednesday after all waivers clear the folks can agree to drop their players and add the other persons

Not if wavier rules are in effect. If you drop somebody on Weds in one of my leagues, the player isn't available to add until Friday. All it takes is the team ahead of you to put in a claim for that player and your whole plan is ruined :lol:

How would you guys rank these D/ST this week?

Seahawks @ SF
Giants @ Jac
Vikings vs. Car
Browns @ Buf
Rams vs. Oak
Bengals @ TB

I currently own the Seahawks but I don't want to start them this week. Thinking about going with Giants then Browns then Vikings. Thoughts?

How would you guys rank these D/ST this week?

Seahawks @ SF
Giants @ Jac
Vikings vs. Car
Browns @ Buf
Rams vs. Oak
Bengals @ TB

I currently own the Seahawks but I don't want to start them this week. Thinking about going with Giants then Browns then Vikings. Thoughts?

Niners usually own Seattle at home I would not play them

I would go with the Giants

Back
Top Bottom