OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

knowing everyone in my league minus 2 new dudes. i dont think Peyton is going first round.

a QB epecially him will def go 2nd round

i might be wrong
In a 12 team league (I'm assuming standard or PPR) you can still get a quality QB in the 6th or 7th round. I wouldn't take one until then, but that's just me.

I'd go with one of Stafford, Foles, Cutler, Dalton one of them should still be there around the 6th or 7th. If they aren't then you should have been able to come up on an extra WR/RB which is better for you.

Every year there's a random QB who lights it up, even back ups. So don't stress about a QB, I would wager there will even be a free agent QB who starts lighting it up, you can just pick him up then.

im in PPR .5

I need a QB since i tend to draft like crap, Peyton saved me last year :rofl:

Man two people quit my money league and this was supposed to be the first year with a keeper. :smh:

Now I might not have Calvin :frown:

IDGAF unless I'm a top 2 pick I'm taking Calvin Johnson.

Last edited:
I've settled with cutler very late in 12 team leagues..he has too many weapons around him and its his second season under trestman whatever the hell his name is..I think he's a good quality starter you can get late. Romo is another one.

Also RIP to the man who took forte over AD :smh:

Last edited:
Fantasy football is supposed to be fun not work and alot of it is luck anyways.

I'm not only going to draft Lions players or anything like that but I'm ONLY drafting players I like this year.

If you're playing in free leagues no doubt draft for ***** and giggles..money leagues no sir doing all the research I can do :lol: there's money to be made.

Last edited:
Same.

I have the NT draft and then my annual one with family. pissed because females in the family wanted to join and they dont even know nothing about nfl. I aint taking that **** srs at all
gonna be like a dead league...but as long as they take the next best available players, the season will remain balanced. only thing that will throw it off is injuries and bye weeks. hope the fellas will help them out. 

great way to keep entertained on those sunday get togethers though
any idea when the Niketalk Deep League draft is?
i thought we were still 1 short

[COLOR=#red]T-Minus 25 minutes...

And yes I changed the time for a couple people. No one objected when I first mentioned it and why would I send a PM if it's in the thread? For everyone to see...

[/COLOR]

Lol. Im rdy
pimp.gif

How close to the start of the season do ya'll draft? I feel bad for cats drafting this weekend Bradford already got a torn ACL and Welker got another concussion. I'm thinking about drafting the Monday after the last Pre-season game, it's a money league so everything gotta be on point.

got my big money 10 team, 2 QB league coming up today.

points system is VERY weird.

1PPR
all TD's = 1 point
25 passing yards = 1 point
20 rushing yards = 1 point
20 receiving yards = 1 point
20 return yards = 1 point

That's turrrrrible lol. I'd just go WR and RB heavy mixed in with solid mid tier QB's. Making a single reception the same as a TD skews everything like crazy.

Lots of RB's would be chosen over AP/Lynch/etc.

Thoughts on Welker? That's 3 concussions in 9 months fellas. Thinking about not even trying to draft him unless it's round 10 and over.

Back
Top Bottom