OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Also...

@AdamSchefter

When a new drug policy is approved as early as this afternoon, Josh Gordon's suspension expected to be reduced to 8 games, per source.

So, Week 10 for Gordon owners....
tired.gif

8 ******** games :smh: better than nothing though. Makes for a perfect playoff run

Dynasty advice?

Dude wants to trade me Josh Gordon for Decker and my 1st and 3rd round draft pick for next year. Keep in mind it's a dynasty so the draft is purely rookies.

My WR core now is wright, Benjamin, Harvin, Cruz, VJax, Britt.

My RB core is McCoy and Ball so I won't need to draft a RB next season as it is.

Think I should do it? Not really worried much about Gordon performing this year (if he does it's just an added bonus). But looking to have him as my WR1 for the next 2-3 years.

yo man **** Goodell. Dude needs to get fired. First he lies about Ray Rice, now he can't do the right thing and free Gordon for the year? Man, politics is a joke.

Least I have Gordon for a playoff run, but still man.

8 ******* games for what?

Seriously, for what?
It's a joke the stigma that the NFL places on weed. Like they don't remember Brett Favre's addiction to painkillers. Guys toke for the relief. Lot of dudes don't like opiates. Think Cromartie said something similar a while back. It's one thing if you're high on the field, that ain't cool, but a dude that tokes to get through the soreness of being tackled and bombarded by enormous men, that ain't right to punish him.

Man these guys are millionaires. They were told they can't do something. So they shouldn't do it. I have no sympathy for somebody that puts their career on the line for smoking tree...

I love loud as much as the next man. But give me a million right now and I'll never touch it again. :lol:

I just seriously want an answer.

What the **** is he getting 8 games for? Don't tell me they're giving 8 games now for DUI's without even being convicted first. This makes no sense. I reaaaaally hope this is just a case of some Chris Broussard-like reports.

Back
Top Bottom