OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

whos a better pick at WR Allen Robinson or crabtree?
I'd go Robinson. I have lost faith in Crab
Im trying to make a trade, want to give away a DEF and RB .. who in each cat should i offer for trade

T. West or J. Hill

Lions or Eagles
I'd trade T West (would be nervous as hell to ever start him), and the Eagles D (not a great defense getting by on a couple weeks with a lot of turnovers)
I hope Sanchize kills it as a fan of his. Plus the team playing against him is fighting for first place with me and it's a tight game
nerd.gif
I need him to kill it tonight to stay alive in one league. Have Brady on the bye
tired.gif

Ran into Rodgers last night..

I need 9 from Kelvin Benjamin tonight in standard scoring to get the W. Keep me in your thots and prayers.
I think you should be good. Just need a TD

Need Help

Got offered D. Thomas and Mike Vick

For

Big Ben, Lev Bell, ODB

PPR 6pt td league

He is desperate for a RB.

His Roster

My Roster

Obviously I dont NEED this trade and if I do counter, Im going to need one his backs. Which one though?

If I do go this route, I will flip for Lacy. (Beacuse I already had this in motion)

Currently Im in 3rd, but am the highest scoring team.  

It's hard to turn down Bay Bay.

Down 40 with KB, Olsen, and Shady going tonight. 8-1 record and 1st place on the line. Win me a game for once Shady, so I can justify taking you number 1....Not liking my chances though.

A lose will probably kill my chances of getting a bye week. :smh:

Hillman out 2 weeks... Demarco and Denard Robinson on bye... next week is looking terrible :smh:

Im down to some combination of Terrence West, Branden Oliver, and Ryan Matthews.....please come back this week Adrian Peterson

Hillman out 2 weeks... Demarco and Denard Robinson on bye... next week is looking terrible
mean.gif

Im down to some combination of Terrence West, Branden Oliver, and Ryan Matthews.....please come back this week Adrian Peterson
Dog, I am going to have to roll with Lacy and Vereen next week 
sick.gif

Ronnie Hillman out at least 2 weeks with midfoot sprain

Maybe Ball will actually be useful
No, Ball won't be useful. CJ Anderson however, now that's a come up

attempting 3 diff trades in my main league. If it goes thru my new roster would be:

QB - Rodgers
RB - Forsett, L. Bell, AP
WR - Sanu, Bryant, Cobb, Gordon
TE - Walker, Gates
K - Bryant
DEF - Lions

Pretty much unloaded everyone that i dont consider a #1's .. swining 2,3,4 players for 1 or 2 return.

Last edited:
In fact, if I have to drop Vereen for CJ Anderson just for next week, should I? I think that's a no-brainer right?

Vereen @ Colts

Anderson @ Rams

Need Help

Got offered D. Thomas and Mike Vick

For

Big Ben, Lev Bell, ODB

PPR 6pt td league

He is desperate for a RB.

His Roster

My Roster

Obviously I dont NEED this trade and if I do counter, Im going to need one his backs. Which one though?

If I do go this route, I will flip for Lacy. (Beacuse I already had this in motion)

Currently Im in 3rd, but am the highest scoring team.  

It's hard to turn down Bay Bay.
Dog, you don't need to trade at all looking at your roster. Plus, if you're already the highest scoring team you don't need to tinker. Your squad has no weaknesses, besides maybe TE, don't fix what isn't broken.

Last edited:
^ looking at your team.. you don't even need mike vick..

and obviously he's desperate at QB.. so I would see what else he would give you with demaryius.. Watkins and walker are who I would look at.. but I wouldn't want to give up bell or forte, obviously.. and vereen has been putting in work with ridley out

In fact, if I have to drop Vereen for CJ Anderson just for next week, should I? I think that's a no-brainer right?
I don't understand how it's a "no-brainer". The Denver backfield as it stands right now is a mess and everything is a question mark. What isn't in doubt however is that the coaches fully intend to give Ball a considerable number of snaps. This is a guy they invested a second round pick in one year after investing a 3rd round pick in Hillman. People are not realizing that a lot of Ball's struggles were due to the offensive line not gelling and a tough early schedule; the line has run blocked better since Welker returned and DT moved past his foot ailment to return to form.

Even last year when Moreno was killing, Ball ended up getting most of the goal line looks in the second half of the season. They let Moreno walk because they believe in his ability to be an every down back. They (i.e. Peyton) like Ball best in pass protection--something Hillman struggled with mightily vs. New England--so they're going to give him a fair shot to earn his starting job back.

I don't understand how it's a "no-brainer". The Denver backfield as it stands right now is a mess and everything is a question mark. What isn't in doubt however is that the coaches fully intend to give Ball a considerable number of snaps. This is a guy they invested a second round pick in one year after investing a 3rd round pick in Hillman. People are not realizing that a lot of Ball's struggles were due to the offensive line not gelling and a tough early schedule; the line has run blocked better since Welker returned and DT moved past his foot ailment to return to form.

Even last year when Moreno was killing, Ball ended up getting most of the goal line looks in the second half of the season. They let Moreno walk because they believe in his ability to be an every down back. They (i.e. Peyton) like Ball best in pass protection--something Hillman struggled with mightily vs. New England--so they're going to give him a fair shot to earn his starting job back.
Well, Hillman is out and Thompson isn't going to see much time if Ball returns. Anderson did go off yesterday and Ball hasn't done squat all year. 

Meanwhile, Vereen has picked it up lately, but the Patriot backfield is always "a mess" too so that's why I was leaning Anderson.

It's slim pickings for me when I have to choose between these two guys but it's an important decision for sure since I have Robinson and Forsett on byes..

Last edited:
Well, Hillman is out and Thompson isn't going to see much time if Ball returns. Anderson did go off yesterday and Ball hasn't done squat all year. 

Meanwhile, Vereen has picked it up lately, but the Patriot backfield is always "a mess" too so that's why I was leaning Anderson.

It's slim pickings for me when I have to choose between these two guys but it's an important decision for sure since I have Robinson and Forsett on byes..
It's worth taking a flier on Anderson. What I'm saying is don't expect much. He has 30 carries in two years in Denver, 25 of which have come in wins/garbage time.

I'd hold onto Vereen if it's PPR.
I'm in standard scoring.. and with the Colts, there should be points scored.. so that's promising. I just always worry about the coach

It's worth taking a flier on Anderson. What I'm saying is don't expect much. He has 30 carries in two years in Denver, 25 of which have come in wins/garbage time.
It's basically just for this upcoming week, after than I will have Lacy, Forsett and Robinson. But this next week is crucial for me in making the playoffs. I could see Anderson going off again against the Rams, especially if Ball's groin doesn't hold up or he gets hit hard

I'm up by 9 right now. He has Greg Olsen playing...I can put Jonathan Stewart or Darren Sproles at flex. Sproles the safer bet even with Polk getting work last week?

Back
Top Bottom