Clay
Lewis
Walker
Cook
Gresham
Paul
Ertz
Tamme

Alright so Im in a dilemma, need help. Who to bench.

Jordy Nelson vs Min
Demaryius Thomas vs Miami
T.Y Hilton vs Jax
Josh Gordon vs Atl.

Thinking of leaving DT off but will feel stupid if Gordon comes back and doesn't do **** lol while DT beasts.

Last edited:

Jordy Nelson vs Min
T.Y Hilton vs Jax
Josh Gordon vs Atl.

Thinking of leaving DT off but will feel stupid if Gordon comes back and doesn't do **** lol while DT beasts.

This is tough :lol:

Hilton and Nelson have great matchups

To me it's between DT and Gordon

Gordon has a great matchup but it's hard to sit DT too (hard matchup)

I would go Gordon

Last edited:
on NFL Fantasy, Gordon went from SUS to EXE .. whats up with that

Assuming everyone in RB trouble is gonna be gunning for Gray (I put in for him too)

I put in for Blue as well ... who more worthy as my flex

Anderson
Blue
Gray

NFL league has Blue projected with 0 against Cincy so he's hidden deep in waivers (unless Foster is supposed to be back)

on NFL Fantasy, Gordon went from SUS to EXE .. whats up with that

Assuming everyone in RB trouble is gonna be gunning for Gray (I put in for him too)

I put in for Blue as well ... who more worthy as my flex

Anderson
Blue
Gray

Anderson; he's a clear cut starter with Ball and Hillman out

Last edited:
Josh Gordon EXE!?!?
What's EXE 
nerd.gif

Jordy Nelson vs Min

T.Y Hilton vs Jax

Josh Gordon vs Atl.

I think your best options are TY and Jordy

DT is going to get doubled vs Miami because Peyton has no other weapons to go to really. Tamme & Welker

Gordon, first week off suspension Im sure ATL is going to make it their mission to not let him have an impact. Or even if they dont never know what the chemistry will be like between him and Hoyer. Hoyer is still trying to keep that #1 spot so its not like he's gonna target Gordon exclusively as if Gordon is go to guy like Ben leans on Brown or Luck on TY

thats just my opinion

CP isn't a rookie and the hype is warranted. Dude's upside is huge. He just needs to learn to get open.

AP went first in my league. I currently own him now after dude dropped him. Gonna see how this appeal goes before I decide to drop him or not...

Bradshaw out I picked up Jonas grey

Now I have Ellington, grey, Rainey.
Any of other sleepers out there?

Jordy Nelson vs Min
T.Y Hilton vs Jax
Josh Gordon vs Atl.

Man, you don't bench DT and Jordy. You just don't.

If it was me, I'd feel stupid benching Gordon...so that's who I'd go with.

Pretty happy in my other league for this coming week ...

unless my team just absolutely flops, I have a guaranteed win. The guy im playing abadoned his team and quit playing. Week in week out plays 2 inactive guys and usually has at least 1 on a bye. One week started 4 players on a bye with 2 inactive.

I hate that ish especially when he goes against the dudes ahead of me in standings. Ima love it this week though

Pick 3

Emmanuel Sanders vs Mia

Calvin Johnson vs NE

TY Hilton vs Jax

Mike Evans vs Chi

Josh Gordon vs Atl

I am on the worst slump I've ever been on in Fantasy Football, 5 straight losses :smh:

Sitting at 5-6 and haven't been getting any production from TEs or much from my WRs consistently. Hoping to turn it around ASAP.

Current Roster:

Breesus
M. Ryan

L. Miller
A. Ellington
B. Sankey
C.J. Anderson
M. Ball

V. Jax
A.J. Green
Steve Smith
Josh Gordon
Mar. Bryant
J. Reed
K. Rudolph

Gostokowski

Ariz/SF Defense

Me putting Gordon is going to depend on my gut feeling of is Andy Dalton going to target Sanu

Sanu's production last 2 weeks has sucked and looks like AJ Green is back to form

I am on the worst slump I've ever been on in Fantasy Football, 5 straight losses
mean.gif

Sitting at 5-6 and haven't been getting any production from TEs or much from my WRs consistently. Hoping to turn it around ASAP.

Current Roster:

Breesus
M. Ryan

L. Miller
A. Ellington
B. Sankey
C.J. Anderson
M. Ball

V. Jax
A.J. Green
Steve Smith
Josh Gordon
Mar. Bryant
J. Reed
K. Rudolph

Gostokowski

Ariz/SF Defense
Feels Bro. on a 3 game losing streak. Need to win these last two games to secure a spot.

Back
Top Bottom