OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

im kicking myself in the *** not starting CJ Anderson in favor of Alfred Blue

Dolphins tough run d? 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Vick. Or waiver wire. I wouldnt trust eli for nothin

Might drop Stafford in a ten teamer. Am i over reacting? Hes been trash all yr except like 3-4 games. All sortsa options on the wire whove been better the last 6 weeks. The league has crazy big play and big game bonuses and i was expecting him to flourish but hes really the only weak spot on my team now. When ur getting outscored by 25 every week at the same position its frustrating

Up 20 with D. Bailey, Donnell, and DAL def vs Brees tomorrow. Hopefully eli throws a lot of picks tonight.

On the bench:
CJ Anderson - 35pts
Hill - 15pts
Crowell - 22pts
Eagles - 25pts

:x

As a team my starters have 59 ....

I win. This is what happens when the other Thomas is out of the picture 
laugh.gif
 Forsett hasn't even played yet..

I win with Gordon, Crowell, Golden and ODB on the bench.

Thomas, Lacy and Julio did solid for me

Not keen on Robinson going forward knowing how bad the Jags are. Not going to be running when down 50

Last edited:
Vick. Or waiver wire. I wouldnt trust eli for nothin

Might drop Stafford in a ten teamer. Am i over reacting? Hes been trash all yr except like 3-4 games. All sortsa options on the wire whove been better the last 6 weeks. The league has crazy big play and big game bonuses and i was expecting him to flourish but hes really the only weak spot on my team now. When ur getting outscored by 25 every week at the same position its frustrating

I'm in the same boat as you. I might pick up Bridgewater in my league. Stafford has a nice playoff schedule, but after he killed me last year during the playoffs I told myself I didn't want him again. Then I lost Foles and Palmer, so now I'm stuck with Stafford. Picked him up 2 weeks ago and he has yet to throw a TD.

I picked up OBJ in the 14th round of my draft. I had to drop him early on because of his injury. Its a shame I couldnt have kept him.

Cookin my opponent already
136-65, and he only got Watkins left
ODB :smokin making my blowout even better

Was playing against OBJ and Jennings but Romo held it down for me.

Only up by 13 though with my Justin Tucker vs his Graham tomorrow. I'm scurred bros :frown:

got ODB for all my team and going to win in all 3 money league. But still losing in NT legends league to Champ with Harvin left. gonna need 10 points for the win :smh:

Up 43 with just Brees left for my opponent. Hopefully he doesn't have a vintage game tomorrow.

Down by 15 with O. Daniels and Tucker playing tomorrow. I hope the teams go nuts with field goals.

Back
Top Bottom