OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

^ Will never forget that night watching the game. I was talkin mad s*** to everyone I knew hating on the C's

Them boys finally got 1 :smokin

I picked up OBJ in the 14th round of my draft. I had to drop him early on because of his injury. Its a shame I couldnt have kept him.
Bruh. I had OBJ & Mike Evans as late round picks in one team...dropped both early in the season when I was struggling 
mean.gif

Won both of my money leagues and my record will be 7-5 in both. I'm sure i clinched a spot in one league but the other league is still playing out. Looks like its going to come down to the last week.

Nice to have Josh Gordon back, now my WR corp looks sick :x

League #1: Antonio Brown, Josh Gordon, Beckham, Benjamin

League #2: Antonio Brown, Randall Cobb, Josh Gordon, Beckham

I dropped Mike Evans in one league and traded him in the other. Good thing I have Julio, Cobb, Sanders, Beckham and Hopkins in the first league and Antonio Brown, TY, Josh Gordon and Jordan Matthews in the other.

Dropped Benjamin in one league for Josh Gordon when news broke that he would return, wish I could've held on to him at the time :smh:

Dropped OBJ in the NT 20 team league when he was injured, wish I could've held on to him at the time :smh:

Traded Evans in the NT 20 team league the week before he blew up, ended up with Sanders and Joique Bell in that trade, but only if I could've held on for 1 more week then traded VJax instead :smh:

Need a few things to happen but I'm looking at another 4-1 week, potentially 5-0 :pimp:

If Kyle Orton has a big game against the Jets, my DraftKings winnings could be pretty huge as well :pimp:

Watch everything crumble around me though :lol:

Nice to have Josh Gordon back, now my WR corp looks sick
sick.gif

I feel you on that one. With Josh Gordon back, I now have D. Thomas, Dez, Gordon, Lafell, and Matthews. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Playing against odb and demaryius this week :stoneface:

Hate being the second highest scoring team of the week (by a huge margin) to only lose to the highest scoring team

Everybody naming these top of the line receiving core they got :rolleyes

my main league Im getting by with Marshall Sanu (now Gordon)

league i dont really care about: Green, Matthews, Tate, Sanders

w/e though I guess im doing something right, I'm still in the hunt. 1st in the main, 6th in the other (2 big wins coming up and im in the playoffs)

Last edited:
Everyone plays well against Jacksonville

He should be fine next week

I don't know about the rest of the season tho

Smh thought for sure Luck was going to have a 30+ pt game. Didn't eem break 20 against the hapless Jags.

Nice to have Josh Gordon back, now my WR corp looks sick :x

I feel you on that one. With Josh Gordon back, I now have D. Thomas, Dez, Gordon, Lafell, and Matthews. :smokin  
How many WRs can you start? In my league I can pretty much start 4 WRs

Down 68 to 109 and I have drew brees, justin forsett and the bills defense.

I'm hoping it's a shootout in new Orleans tonight. We've seen the top tier qbs all have one of those crazy fantasy nights, hoping it's brees turn.

Would Prater just not take a pay cut or what? McManus is a scrub....I swear every time he lines up I think he's going to miss.

I'm all for abolishing that useless position out of fantasy football for good. Been running one of my leagues without kickers and an extra flex for the last couple years.

I'm all for abolishing that useless position out of fantasy football for good. Been running one of my leagues without kickers and an extra flex for the last couple years.
I personally wouldn't mind taking Kickers out completely or toning down their point totals.. but I don't like having too many starting positions open. I like constricting the starters to two WR's two RB's and a FLEX so that you can't just go buckwild. I like having to make touch choices on who to start.

I also think D/ST points get too whacky at times. 

Back
Top Bottom