OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Pick 2

Beckham at Titans (gave up a ton of TD's last week to the Texans)

Julio Jones at Packers (Monday night)

Josh Gordon vs Colts (Vontae Davis is out with a concussion)

Pick 1

Forsett at Dolphins (been questionable all week)

Crowell vs Colts (Colts bad against the run)

Pick 2

Beckham at Titans (gave up a ton of TD's last week to the Texans)
Julio Jones at Packers (Monday night)
Josh Gordon vs Colts (Vontae Davis is out with a concussion)

Pick 1

Forsett at Dolphins (been questionable all week)
Crowell vs Colts (Colts bad against the run)
OBJ and Gordon.

Forsett.

with the uncertainty of Julius thomas what do you think of picking up Jordan Cameron and plug him in?

Last edited:
with the uncertainty of Julius thomas what do you think of picking up Jordan Cameron and plugging him in?
This is exactly what I did. I think Cameron will get a lot of looks in this game. Gordon being back opens things up for Cameron.

OBJ and Gordon.

Forsett.
I'll roll with that man.

To Julio Jones' owners, are you guys confident at Lambeau? Sam Shields may not play... I am shaky on the Falcons on the road 
Not a chance I'm benchin Julio in the playoffs, regardless of matchup. If the Falcons somehow manage a win, you know Julio had to be involved. If they get crushed, you know Julio is gonna get some garbage points. That's just my thinking :lol:.

Not a chance I'm benchin Julio in the playoffs, regardless of matchup. If the Falcons somehow manage a win, you know Julio had to be involved. If they get crushed, you know Julio is gonna get some garbage points. That's just my thinking
laugh.gif
Pick 2

Beckham

Jones

Gordon

Well it's too late for me, but I benched Julio

Think I'm gonna go with the Saints D/ST over the Vikes D/ST. Panthers have given up double digit fantasy points in 4 of the last 5 games, and the single digit score was 9. Saints D/ST also put up 11 when they played earlier this season.
Minny for me.
Welp :lol:.

Not a chance I'm benchin Julio in the playoffs, regardless of matchup. If the Falcons somehow manage a win, you know Julio had to be involved. If they get crushed, you know Julio is gonna get some garbage points. That's just my thinking :lol: .
Pick 2

Beckham
Jones
Gordon

Well it's too late for me, but I benched Julio
I probably would have went with Julio and ODB.

Back
Top Bottom