OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Thoughts on Rodgers + Cobb going for more that 40 pts tonight?
Need Jordy and Lacy to explode...

playing the top team in my league 1st rd playoffs.

If I win this week, I like my chances of winning it all.

would be 1k richer

devil.gif
pimp.gif

i'd be crusin in to a W if i had started Big Ben yesterday, but I went with Brees

so its tied 82 - 82

I got the Pack D and he has Julio

this could get interesting :rolleyes

Not as interesting as you'd like guarantee other homie wins packers have had problems with big physical receivers

A-Rod probably get 40 by himself, Giants defense held me do this week and they play Washington next week 
devil.gif

Losing 71 to 124, with Aaron Rodgers and Green Bay Defense left to play for me........gonna need a miracle

Laveon Bell :pimp: :pimp: .. told ya he's 1 of the best backs in the league, Pittsburgh finally decided to use him properly now he's flourishing :smokin

Bench Hoyer, I don't care how many times he's targeting Gordon, 1 point is just unacceptable let's get Manziel out there!!

Up 16 with Ryan, Lacy, Crosby left vs Nelson. I should be good, locked into the #2 seed with a bye next week.

Not as interesting as you'd like guarantee other homie wins packers have had problems with big physical receivers
Big ... Physical

what Atlanta team you been watching :lol:

Our O-Line is terrible. Unless Ryan hits Julio with deep balls all night I dont see GB struggling like that. Roddy is hit or miss and Douglas is 3rd option which is usually almost like check down yardage. And that run game is not going to open up anything. Only thing that is going to suck is if the Pack gets up big and Ryan is forced to throw it into backed off defense

Plus theyre playing Green Bay

I want my dudes to win but I'll take a fantasy W this week. We'll still be leading the division, I'm trying to kepe this winning streak :smile:

Ive been kinda streaming Defenses ... should I go with Steelers vs ATL or Giants vs Skins

or keep what I got and choose between the Pack vs Bills or Philly vs Dallas

Last edited:
Ive been kinda streaming Defenses ... should I go with Steelers vs ATL or Giants vs Skins

or keep what I got and choose between the Pack vs Bills or Philly vs Dallas

Pack vs Bills .. Giants or Skins if you're feeling brave .. I wouldn't trust Pitt on the road, and you know Matty plays good at home, could be a shootout. I think Dallas bounces back in the rematch vs Philly.

Pack vs Bills .. Giants or Skins if you're feeling brave .. I wouldn't trust Pitt on the road, and you know Matty plays good at home, could be a shootout. I think Dallas bounces back in the rematch vs Philly.
yeah u right bout ATL at home jot sure why i wasnt even thinking lol thats my team

Im with u on philly dallas game

The way the vikings been playin i considered them tili saw their matchup next :rolleyes.

Im making my last pickups and drops this week gonna ride with what i got for playoffs week 16/17

In locking rosters by start of thursday game this week

Last edited:
I'm kinda nervous to start the Cardinals D/ST @ St. Louis next  week...other options I was thinking about were Giants vs ******** and Packers @ Bills.

Snowin at Lambeau..

As a Falcon fan .. we're screwed

As a fantasy coach of Packers D ... lets make this game miserable

Clinched first place this week, starting playoffs this upcoming Sunday but with Ellington on IR, my RB situation which was already less than stellar needs to get bolstered.

I have Jeremy Hill, Gio, Ellington, and Tre Mason.

CJ Anderson is sitting on my waiver wires right now and I'll probably drop Gio, Ellington, or one of the COlts TE's  but I do not feel comfortable with the group of RB's I have to win it all. Any sleepers I should look for this coming week?

Wish I could just start all my WR's and call it quits 
laugh.gif

I had the pleasure of going against Peyton this week, week 1 of playoffs for us.

I just need Jordy, Lacy and Roddy to combine for 19 pts and I'm thru to the next round in my $100 buy in league. 
smokin.gif

What is the best keeper league set up? In my 12 team league we can keep 2 players for up to 3 years each. Keeping the 1st player equals the 1st round pick and second player equals the 2nd round pick. It seems more interesting to me if a team can keep the 1st and say 9th pick. How does this work?

Back
Top Bottom